• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

Pages: 123

:arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

wew.. :D :D waaahhh...I'm so surprised when I read this one.. :o Well..Trish and Louis.....Please don't be off from this forum.. =) =) We must realize that everyone in this form has diffirent characters and has different minds.. =) =) As same as members in this forum have different characters and different minds.. =) :) So that we must more patient and more wisdom to face them.. =) =) But,...You must know that you have done your best for this forum.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: We all here need you Trish and Louis... =) :D :) :thumbsup: You are one of best mods here.. =) :cool: :thumbsup:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

I will not leave this Forum yet. :D I'll do my best in my designated sections. :wallbash:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im Leaving Here Like Lois And Ate Meng. Sorry Guys. I Dont Want To Continue Thiss. I Dont Want Those Rude Members To Invade The Forum, But All I Can Say Is.. Goodluck Guys. I'll Miss You! =|
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Why? Don't Leave. Oh. Please.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I guess i should leave too.. well maybe i'll still be visiting ftalk though i won't act as a moderator now. i really think i don't deserve to be a mod now (since it was really my fault in the first place why they act like that). and well if i'll do my job.. i won't clean the Philippines Section. the section is now theirs.. really sorry
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im lost. :cry: ftalk become too quiet. without u guys. :cry: dont leave us alone. we are brothers and sisters rite? i wonderin if i can do sumthin to stop this sad sonata.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I Think Those [b]FEELING MODS.[/b] Can Handle The Ftalk Even Without Me. Or The Other Ftalk Phil Mod`s. =| [b]@ganda:[/b] Sorry Sorry! Can't Handle This Anymore. Hope The OLD Ftalk Back! :|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i just checked on my inbox coz someone pm me in ym telling that he left me a meesage here. anyway, sorry guys for what have happened. it wouldn't be that big if i hadn't commented in that thread.. i miss the old ftalk. :cry:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the hell. sp many resigned. is this for real? its not that im blaming anyone here but recently our members are getting more and more...i dont know! maybe...rude? i dont want to leave this forum like this, but im totally sick of them, the rude members. argh. i dont know what to do. pfft.
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ me too. I don't know what to do with them.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aem. maybe sir admin could banned them. or give them some warning. if they dont want to hear us. maybe they want to hear sir admin.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hope We Can Talk To Him. ASAP. :crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

james. are you leaving for real? can please someone report this to admin? i can't do it, sorry. my english is bad. :|
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Not For Real Ice. Im Thinking So Hard For This. =| It Seems Those Inactive Mod's Here In Ftalk.. Ahm, I Saw They're Coming Home. Lol. Like Sis Glamour, Sis Ice, Sis Yuna Too. Btw The Word home Is The Forum. :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

james.i've read a topic that insulting u. whew.they were so bad. :disgust: nobody's perfect.even us mod. but they keep on insulting us. well.hope u'll be more patient.james! =) aem.about admin. i've pm him a week ago. but he didnt reply my pm. :cry: i wonder he's still on his business. =(
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys, Check it Out. http://theftalk.com/t15974-SOSORRY-SI...html Btw Thanks Sis Yuna! U're Really A Good Friend ^^
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank you for reaching out james :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yer welkum bro. =) aem.guys.i couldnt understand that. =( heuheu.its in tagalog, james! :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aw, Im Sorry Sis ^^, Ahm The Thread Is All About Apologies ^^ Sorries And Comments :D Heheeh Sorry Sis (:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohhw.i get it. well.that's nice james. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Lately moderators are being evaluated intentionally by members. They are getting mad on the closed topics especially in the Philippines section. The moderators have clearly stated through a st

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:27

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy