1969-12-31

Re: ..yeah,how wud u rily know u've moved on?nid help.. tnx..:cry:

cant think!! love is really hard to understand... =|
elaiza
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

they say: A person does move On when your heart doesn't feel kirot anymore when you see him/her
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

off topic: what is kirot in english? :lol:
styker17
» n00b
1969-12-31

off topic: what is kirot in english? :lol: topic edited: omg!! i double posted!! sorry guys...i didn't mean to.. there is no delete button... :crybaby:

Last edited by styker17 (2008-02-22 03:55:07)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=styker17]off topic: what is kirot in english? :lol:[/quote] Uuuuum, I think the english translation of kirot is [b]pain[/b] or [b]ache[/b]..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think its wen u can live ur life normally., doing things dat u like the way u like it & not thnkng of wat he'll say anymore or not basing ur happiness wid him... wen uv already acceptd (not 4gottn) wat u'v been thru & how it all ended. & the one thing is f uv already[b] forgiven [/b]him & urslf for wat happnd 2 ur relationshp...

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-02-23 03:34:29)

kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] i think you would know when you've really moved on is when after your break-up you would feel nothing to him or as if you have no feelings for him anymore .and when you meet again you would not react or feel something deep inside you like when you were still his girl . [/color]
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you dont really know that your moving on after been to broke-up, but its hard to move on. all i can advice is dont think that your moving on just divert your self to anything, and go with the flow coz someday you will realize that your moving far away from sadness... oh!! love its hard to understand...
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmmm .... idk.. but maybe.. when u see him.. and u feel ok.. i mean w/ no guilt feelings or anger...:D what do u think?? hakhak:thumbsup:
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] if tears will not last forever...[/color][/align]
anid
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx guys..ive just read ur posts..and i realized i havent move a bit yet..i still feel the pain..the longing..the hurt..i still cry..its almost 2 yrs..til now,my heart is hurting.. ..maybe,this is one of the downs of bein too sentimental..:(:crybaby:

Last edited by anid (2008-03-24 02:23:23)

takeouttt
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmmm... No Regrets On The Past I Think.
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know if ive moved on its already a year and i still cant forget it, :( sometimes i dont know what to do i just wanted to cry
takeouttt
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bearsharie]i dont know if ive moved on its already a year and i still cant forget it, :( sometimes i dont know what to do i just wanted to cry[/quote] that means youre not ready to move on :)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=green]i can say that i know when i had moved on when i dont feel anything for him when i saw him, hear his name or hear his voice or somebody asked me about him, in short,,, if i really dont care about him at all... or if i dont get bothered by his prescence and things that matters/related to him at all[/color]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

easy --- when you can't feel the pain anymore =|
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

one who always think of his past n present will miss one's future... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] Move on? very hard sisz... you can't just MOVE ON.. but i got a tip for you.. Find the courage to try... :) [/color] [/b]
gtans101
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=babyzchen]you will definitely know that you moved on from a relationship.. when you fall inlove with somebody else.. ( jusyt a guess =D )[/quote] yup yup yup...ur very right
kna0902
» n00b
1969-12-31

well. in my case, of the three exes i have, i've gotten over two. I think it's hard to get over the ones you really cared about. my first bf, i've gotten over but i still care about. you know what i mean? i can talk to him and not have romantic feelings towards him or get jealous about his newer relationships, but then again we don't talk about our current love lives. it took me two years of no talk, no seeing no thinking about him before we got to be friends like we are now. as for my second, i didn't care much about him, it took two months to get over him, easy as that. my last one, i can never seem to get over... i've tried everything. well..maybe not. I was so close to getting over him when all of a sudden he started talking to me again and tried to patch up things. so... yeah. my solution to your problem is absloute abstinence towards the person you want to get over. <3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..yeah,how wud u rily know u've moved on?nid help.. tnx..:cry:

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:01

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy