• » ..yeah,how wud u rily know u've moved on?nid help.. tnx..:cry:

Pages: 112345

..yeah,how wud u rily know u've moved on?nid help.. tnx..:cry:

khrixty_017
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ..yeah,how wud u rily know u've moved on?nid help.. tnx..:cry:

when you can stare at his eyes and yet you don't feel anything...
lordjay27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]how wud u rily know u've moved on?..[/b] you would know when you've already moved on in a broken relationship or friendships or any relationships existing n this earth, is when you cant remember why you were hurt... a very simple one.. =)
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waw.. how i wish i can moved on too .. its kinda hard to do those things ..=(
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

if you see him... and you dont feel any hate or angst but instead youre very happy to see him ;)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i can say it front of him .."looser" hehe joke. well i havent expericend true relationship but i do fell inlove already. and i must say i had moved on... is the time that i think i can forget him. and.. i can say that "i hate him"
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow , a pretty mod there .. after seeing you'r pic i can finally say that i already moved on ..:eh: haha just kiddin' ..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha :P ^ :lol: moving on takes time... ;) i fell in love before... as in way way back 2004 i am so madly in love with him he swept me off my feet lolz..anyways... after we broke up..it took me a year and a half to move on.. and im happy.. ive talked to him few times and im not mad , sad or whatever...im actually happy coz weve talked.. ;) and thats when i know ive moved on... ;)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:crybaby: oh.. this is so sad. i myself don't know when to say you've moved on and when to say you haven't.. -well, i thought, i think, still thinking that.. ...i've moved on... the acceptance that He can nver be mine again is there.. but we haven't talked in person nor on the phone yet.. for 4 months, so i still don't know how would i feel if that would happen... he doesn't like the idea of seeing me / talking to me again.. maybe he's afraid or something...... since he's already committed to someone else.. i don't think about him anymore.. my eyes are all dried up for tears for him.. i don't miss him anymore.. i don't text him even if i'm always unli sa globe..:lol: i don't feel anything towrds him, :/ i think.. and someone else (not a bf yet) is making me smile.. and with all those stuff, therefore, i conclude, i've moved one.. (i hope so.:/) ;]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i can say that i've moved on when i can totally avoid the person... meaning that i dont care at all...
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe if thinkin of that peron won't hurt anymore.., maybe u r over him/her..,
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you've moved on when you don't think of him too much and somehow in your heart, you know that your love for him is fading. you'll know that naturally :eh:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i agree with what peachcute said also....in my experience....you know you've moved on when you fall for someone else it sucks "moving on" especially if you were really deeply in love....i definitely know the feeling of having to move on =|
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]also....in my experience....you know you've moved on when you fall for someone else[/quote] Sometimes even if you fall for someone else it doesn't necessarily mean you have moved on already. So for me You know you've on when..... :arrow: [b]whenever you think about him/her -- it doesn't hurt anymore ..... </3[/b] "[i]how can you forget someone who has given you so many things to remember[/i]" (lulz cheezy)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll][quote=bhebhiej]also....in my experience....you know you've moved on when you fall for someone else[/quote] Sometimes even if you fall for someone else it doesn't necessarily mean you have moved on already.[/quote] Yeah, that's true sometimes for some people. But that was why I said from "my" own experiences, "bro" (hahahaha you almost fooled me again because I didn't look at the username, I just saw a "bro" on the avatar) :lol: If I fall for someone else, I'm over the "other".
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yeah true because personally, I don't wanna fall inlove wif someone else when i'm not over with the 'other' person yet because -- [b]you're just foolin' yourself[/b] :wallbash:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont know.. maybe when it doesnt hurt anymore... :crybaby:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Move from Underground to [b]Boys and Girls[/b]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: you're not affected when you heard something about him/her.. if you can face him/her nd be his/her gud friend! when there's no more [b]bitterness[/b] in your heart! if you can laugh about it! [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its wen sleep com4table and complete w/o livs u cryin at d middle of d nyt:penguin:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woah.. i moved on? that's great!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..yeah,how wud u rily know u've moved on?nid help.. tnx..:cry:

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:18