• » ..yeah,how wud u rily know u've moved on?nid help.. tnx..:cry:

Pages: 12345

..yeah,how wud u rily know u've moved on?nid help.. tnx..:cry:

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ..yeah,how wud u rily know u've moved on?nid help.. tnx..:cry:

[color=#FF0000][b]it's when you aren't hurt seeing him wit another girl...[/b][/color]
jerome_addictive_610
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: it's when you don't remember anymore those happy time with him/her. :doubt::disgust:

Last edited by jerome_addictive_610 (2008-04-06 05:23:07)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when you cant identify the reason why ure feeling awful, then thats the time u can say uve moved on. :]
jerome_addictive_610
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b][align=center]it is when you are already in love with a new person...[/align][/b][/quote]
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]if you really don't care what he thinks anymore and you can talk comfortably with each other without the heartache. you know what I mean. goodluck dear and take care. :)[/quote] [color=red]I agree with you![/color]
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

back to what and who you are before u met her.. :)
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

You will never really move on until you fall in love with someone. like me.. I lived in this world for about 15 years so why should i die for a person that became part of me? in just month? and during tht month he only fool me and makes me feel stupid! so why should i be sad loosing him now? I should be happy by now coz without me on his life would be the hardest part of it.. coz by the time he let me go.. [b]he'll never win me back forever..[/b] I really dont know if I really move on.. but still I know the fact that were not meant to be that were poles apart. and no relationship last forever.
uramakihss
» n00b
1969-12-31

in my case its almost 2 and a half years still havent moved on ....yes i have entered so many relationship with girls but when im about to sleep my x still comes to my mind .. the question "what did i do wrong" comes to my mind ..and still bugs me .. sister i guess you have to move on . :eh:
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

break ups are always upsetting but sometimes bouncing back is the best. even tho its SUPER hard. try likeing another guy thats what my friend did!!! [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/417/417726d21rk0pvpp.png[/img][/url]thats y i hate relationships! errrrrrrr
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: when u don't think of him/her anymore!!! :D
glenefermae
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wonder what it feels like forgetting that someone who once was your everything.. i have no idea what to reply on your question Ms. Anid but im pretty sure, its when you dont feel what you felt before...
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]u dont thinking of him.. u dont care what happen in him[/b]
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]you will definitely know that you moved on from a relationship when you're comfortable around him. and your not afraid to be his friend.[/b]
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when the itchy thing is out of my heart ehe that's what happpend to me .. :D
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For me, you can know if you've moved on if you aren't bitter anymore.. if you don't feel bad when you see him with sum1 else.. if you can talk to him like the way you talk with your friends..
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it is realy hard to move on.. ayth!! u can say that u move on f u dont spend ur hours everyday thinking about him/her nah.. hehehe.. and that f u realyz and accept that ur not meant 2 b...
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

`.it's when you don`t feel bad when you see him or wit someone else. or its when you can say "hi" while lookin` into his eyes wit a smile [so not fake smile.] its when you accepted the things that had happened already && see it more like a good experience. & its when you don`t regret the things you did when your wit him && its when YOU accept him as your friend. no matter what everybody says && you finally end up saying "Oh!?_his name_ he`s my ex-bf so what if were friends?" :D:D -that`s for me-
sophia08
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmm you'd definitely know if u've moved on already when u can face him without hesitation, talk to him and won't care if you see him with another girl ... but falling in love doesn't exactly mean u were able to get over him already, know why? because sometimes or there would be instances when u are able to compare, find something in ur current guy that only ur ex has ... moving on takes some time ... and for me, the best thing to do is do the ordinary things u weren't able to do before, hang-out with ur girlfriends, read the book u weren't able to finish because u were to engrossed to spend time with him before ...
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when there is no more hate.=)[b][/b]
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When My Mind Is Thinking About Nothing (but Food,lol :d )
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ..yeah,how wud u rily know u've moved on?nid help.. tnx..:cry:

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:02

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy