• ARCHIVES 
  • » Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

Pages: 123

Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, same love scenes, magical adventures...there's always a twist...someone always dies... which one is better??? [b]FUSHIGI YUGI[/b] [img]http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/5275/44005066ff7.jpg[/img] [b]AYASHI NO CERES[/b] [img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/873/11735794ci7.gif[/img]
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

uhm.. iv watched both.. if i really have to pick i would go with fushigi yuugi. Ayashi no ceres is nice too.. but so much drama going on lolz. but don't get me wrong it's really a nice series. :)

Last edited by glamour (2007-11-23 18:21:26)

'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

[b][color=#FF6699]I choose Fushigi Yuugi.. =) [/color][/b]
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i choose fushigi yugi
umenoyuriko
» n00b
1969-12-31

another for Fushigi Yugi
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fushigi Yuugi, my all time favorite :wow:
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tamahome and Miyaka! Think you know them. :D
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fushigi Yuugi :D Ayashi no Ceres is too serious.. ehehe.. but it's still nice.. i like tamahome more than the guy w/ the red hair who loves aya.. i like aki too :D
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fushigi Yugi
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i choose fushigi yugi..
jertray
» n00b
1969-12-31

closed
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,Fushigi Yuugi is better.. coz it has humors hehe.. Ayashino Ceres is good too but it's full of drama.. anyway both are created (i guess) by the same person--->>> Yu Watase.. :D
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: fushigi yugi :thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i choose <">[/b]
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

i choose ayashi no ceres..... i like anime with sad ending :P
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] Give me ayashi no ceres anytime :lol: I <3 this anime one of my all time fave series fushigi yugi - hmmm, it's too overrated and too predictable. [/color]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

fushigi yugi chichiri is my fave character:D
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i choose you fushigi yugi! :lol:
crazygothic
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer [b]both[/b]!!! [b]FUSHIGI YUGI[/b]-i love the characters[tamahome and miyaka is the best] [b]AYASHI NO CERES[/b]-the ending is sad[it made my okasan cried when we watch it [my mom is also an anime lover!!!]

Last edited by crazygothic (2008-05-05 13:07:17)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fushigi yuugi coz i love Tasuki :wow: :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:24

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy