• ARCHIVES 
  • » Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

Pages: 123

Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

fushigi yuugi also :D:thumbsup:
chinen_fan23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

i choose fushigi yugi
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]fushigi yugi fer me~[/b]:lol:
elbavol
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b]i go for fushigi yuugi... :penguin::thumbsup:[/b]
kibumie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Fushigi Yuugi I prefer Tamahome than Touya
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red] [b]Fushigi Yuugi :wow:[/b] [/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Fushigi Yugi or Ayashino Ceres ??? they're both anime shows with the same creators...somehow the characters looks the same just with different hair colors...same helpless girl, the guy to save her, sa

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:53

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy