• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

Pages: 123

ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url] :arrow: go to options... :arrow: click smilies... delete all default smilies..and put those cool smilies...that you got... you can copy all my smilies guys if you want...go to my profile and the copy all my smilies... click smilies button and then save it... :arrow: go to your imageshack acct([url]www.imageshack.us[/url]/photobucket acct[url]www.photobucket.com[/url] and upload those smilies that you just copied.. ok here you should have to do,copy the url of the smilies that you had just uploaded.. remember:put a code or any numbers @ the code area to make it work... [img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee237/lordheinzf/cboxsmilies.jpg[/img] you can put as many as you want... :thumbsup: :arrow: and then...your avatar/pic.... go to option and check avatar to make it work.. [img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee237/lordheinzf/cboxavatar.jpg[/img] upload your pic in [url]www.tinypic.com[/url] any will do even gif... and the take the 4th url... [img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee237/lordheinzf/4thurl.jpg[/img] :arrow: put it in the url/email box in your cbox... [img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee237/lordheinzf/cboxurl.jpg[/img] :arrow: and your done...hope you did follow guys... see it in action :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/lordheinz[/url] cheers! :arrow: sorry for double posting the topic..error happened...
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

nice trick!!!! i like diz!!! keep it up!!!
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

wow i'll try that jejejejeje tnx for sharing.....
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

anytime bro... :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for the tutorial :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

anytime sir bob..by the way got prob with my bg..how to put..hehehe... =)
cannibus
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one dude :thumbsup:
christy05love
» n00b
1969-12-31

dont need to thank for the code coz its understood.. hehe :D :thumbsup: just wanna thank for sharin ur smilies.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

can i use the avatar thingy on my anti poser cbox? :/
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]YES, you can use it , the only difference is, it is anti-poser. Auto TAg name [/b] =) Just surfing around........... :penguin:
callalistamodesto
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nice trick. hehe.. very heLpful.. even though i don't have a cbox on my profiLe... heheheh..[/b][/align]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=christy05love]dont need to thank for the code coz its understood.. hehe :D :thumbsup: just wanna thank for sharin ur smilies.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] your welcome..you can copy all..and even put more if you want... =)
christy05love
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=christy05love]dont need to thank for the code coz its understood.. hehe :D :thumbsup: just wanna thank for sharin ur smilies.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] your welcome..you can copy all..and even put more if you want... =)[/quote] no. i didnt copy all.. hehe just a few... thanx again.. :thumbsup: :D btw do u know where to find pooh smilies?? :paranoid:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice one! I already have it!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=christy05love][quote=lordheinz][quote=christy05love]dont need to thank for the code coz its understood.. hehe :D :thumbsup: just wanna thank for sharin ur smilies.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] your welcome..you can copy all..and even put more if you want... =)[/quote] no. i didnt copy all.. hehe just a few... thanx again.. :thumbsup: :D btw do u know where to find pooh smilies?? :paranoid:[/quote] hehehe.. im sorry cutie...but i dont have any idea about pooh smilies..lol...cheers! :)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i've been using this since i registered at cbox. Nice you made it first to post the trick! ;) :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks bro... :)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ welcome! :D
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually this is not a trick.. LOL.. i've new this when I register with cbox.. huhu
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup this wasnt a trick..its a tweak... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy