• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

Pages: 123

ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

amoralsickness
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

[b]wow nice trick :D[/b] :thumbsup: good job :penguin: thx for share
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

An awsome trick for cbox user but, I will try to use it in my test page. [b]Thanks lordheinz![/b]=)
deden
» n00b
1969-12-31

need some help... I have cbox account, how to make it in sidebar??? you said, put it in email/url ??? i have to put my FS id and my email, but i didnt work...
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deden]need some help... I have cbox account, how to make it in sidebar??? you said, put it in email/url ??? i have to put my FS id and my email, but i didnt work...[/quote] Since you are a newbie,i suggest you have to read this tutorial to have some idea in compiling javascript: here is the tutorial: [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url] you cannot put your cbox directly to your profile that is why you have to use my addbox generator: [url]http://theftalk.com/t19396-Addbox-Generator.html[/url] insert your cbox code and generate,take the generated code and put inside your onload handler :thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-26 11:17:56)

kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks you for this sir,.
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick bro.... thnX
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool CBOX smilies tweaks. Thanks sir lord:D
jen1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! I was looking for this!! weee! thankZ!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jen1209]wow! I was looking for this!! weee! thankZ![/quote] >>wish you can apply it in your profile...
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks LordHeinz. This really helped. =) Keep it up! :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]Thanks LordHeinz. This really helped. =) Keep it up! :thumbsup:[/quote] >>your always welcome..;)
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tweak tol!!! tnx for this
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

enxx!!! tyvm.
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dude.... teach how come i can lost this part of ma CBOX?! [spoiler] [img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee237/lordheinzf/cboxavatar.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:idea: thanks for information.....so helpull :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CoWoCuPu]dude.... teach how come i can lost this part of ma CBOX?![/quote] that pasrt buddy allowed you to post avatars in your own cbox.. it has to be uploaded in either tinypic.com/ripway..:thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
jascha
» n00b
1969-12-31

very good .. keep it:D:D:D laff all:P:P:P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:08

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy