• ARCHIVES 
  • » ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

Pages: 123

ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

please add how to tweak antiposer cbox for the newbies... like me :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

honestly bro dont know how to do that coz im not using anti poser cbox...and im not familiar to that either..im just using an ordinary cbox..im so sorry bro.. :)
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]please add how to tweak antiposer cbox for the newbies... like me .. :arrow:[/quote] http://theftalk.com/t8446-AntiPoser-Cbox-With-Smilies-Updated.html [b][color=blue]The posted thread is DIFFERENT for those who want to use it @ ANTI POSER CBOX Mode with smilies at the link given above. Because in anti-poser cbox, your smilies will be put together with your External JS Codes included @ the CBOX codes.. But you can use also any smilies you want , if you want also your own images as a part of smilies available... =D ... :thumbsup: =) [/color][/b] You can tweak and modify the given codes @ the LINK......... :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2007-12-02 12:01:34)

j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nc tricks!!! :thumbsup:
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice tick =) thanks for tutorial =) :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

anytime guys... =)
lima
» FTalker
1969-12-31

<!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws --> <div align="center" id="cboxdiv"> <iframe frameborder="0" width="500" height="126" src="http://www.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=1059809&boxtag=c9nata&sec=form" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxform" style="border:#000000 1px solid;border-bottom:0px" id="cboxform"></iframe><br/> <iframe frameborder="0" width="500" height="254" src="http://www.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=1059809&boxtag=c9nata&sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxmain" style="border:#000000 1px solid;" id="cboxmain"></iframe> </div> <!-- END CBOX --> this my code cbox... i put this code in add media...but i can see that....... :wallbash: :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lima]<!-- BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws --> <div align="center" id="cboxdiv"> <iframe frameborder="0" width="500" height="126" src="http://www.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=1059809&boxtag=c9nata&sec=form" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxform" style="border:#000000 1px solid;border-bottom:0px" id="cboxform"></iframe><br/> <iframe frameborder="0" width="500" height="254" src="http://www.cbox.ws/box/?boxid=1059809&boxtag=c9nata&sec=main" marginheight="2" marginwidth="2" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="yes" name="cboxmain" style="border:#000000 1px solid;" id="cboxmain"></iframe> </div> <!-- END CBOX --> this my code cbox... i put this code in add media...but i can see that....... :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] [color=red]you cannot put your code in media,or even about me and who wana meet section coz its being filterd by fs..you have to put it as sidebars...[/color] :)
exceed
» Banned
1969-12-31

Thanks for this one lordheinz...this is fun..i can tweak my cbox now... thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=exceed]Thanks for this one lordheinz...this is fun..i can tweak my cbox now... thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:[/quote] YOUR WELCOME>>>>>> :penguin:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice :evil: :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hope you already tweak your cbox guys.... and by the way..this isnt applicable if your using anti poser cbox... :D
ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
1969-12-31

nicee trick =) :thumbsup:
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) nice one! =)
franz321
» n00b
1969-12-31

how 2 put a cbox in my profile??hehe, i hav a cbox acc but the codes doesn't work...can sumbody help me..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=franz321]how 2 put a cbox in my profile??hehe, i hav a cbox acc but the codes doesn't work...can sumbody help me..[/quote] you cannot put the codes directly to your profile..bacause of the recent update of fs...you have to use your cbox codes as a sidebar...
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice Tutorial! Keep it up.
rhyme_w/out_reason
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i have the codes for this?? anti poser cbox w/ avatar and smilies?... compatible w/ tracker.. ^_^ the codes that ready made for onProfileLoad?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rhyme_w/out_reason]can i have the codes for this?? anti poser cbox w/ avatar and smilies?... compatible w/ tracker.. ^_^ the codes that ready made for onProfileLoad?[/quote] you can refer to this pal: its an anti poser with avatar form..smilies?comin up :thumbsup: [url]http://theftalk.com/t22143-Anti-Poser-With-Avatar-Form..html[/url]
sHeyRxXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]tnx much for sharing lordheinz! ;)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ok guys let me share you a simple tweak in your cbox to make it..ummm look great i think.... :arrow: first,go to your cbox acct...if you dont have..well better make one..here:[url]www.cbox.ws[/url]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:18

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy