• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

Pages: 123

:arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

I agree~ Yeeeehoooww!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

And I've been very curious.. Yeah I agree.
admin
» FTalkManiac

my real photo? =D
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]my real photo? =D[/quote] Yessss, that one! :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]my real photo? =D[/quote] You're like the latest gossip on FriendsterTalk these days! :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woah. im curious too. admin. ijust know ur name&location. ;) [b]100% agree for this thread!![/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyahaha. i dont anybody here would be choosing the 'disagree' option in this poll. :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]nyahaha. i dont anybody here would be choosing the 'disagree' option in this poll. :D[/quote] Mr. admin probably would disagree (maybe he's the one who disagree at the poll. hehe =D)
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Agree!Agree!Agree!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991][quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]nyahaha. i dont anybody here would be choosing the 'disagree' option in this poll. :D[/quote] Mr. admin probably would disagree (maybe he's the one who disagree at the poll. hehe =D)[/quote] hahah. yah he is the only one who would disagree. :lol: there's really nothin wrong in being able to be seen by ur constituents, ryt mr admin? hahah. but even if we'll all be rallying for this, its all mr admin's decision whether he wants us to see or know him. ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:D :thumbsup: yuh. i agree. becauseee first of all. we dont see him. soo mystriooouss. and uh. nvm. better post ur picc admin. :eh: hihi.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]mr admin! we need to see the genius behind this site.,. [/b] :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hell yeah! \m/ Agree too. ;)
admin
» FTalkManiac

oh why am I the only one who disagree =(
demoknight
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]oh why am I the only one who disagree =([/quote] Since I’m new may I also agree? hehehe count my vote.. But you know what guys iv been through lot of forum business and sad to say admins have the right to hide their identity.. I’ve been an admin also in MMORPG host and for some security reason I also hide my true identity but "except" for friends and colleagues.. :D so that means moderators and other officials of the board must see their Admins.. Basically I'm not included :doubt:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]ahaha.. yeah. it seems only the admin disagrees.. :P all of us here voted for the "agree" [/b] :eh:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so what would it be sir admin? heheh. seems like ur members here are really dying to see you :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

*spectating* Ooh... [i]I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait[/i] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I love this thread, hehehe! Demoknight has a point though. But heck I wanna see the famous Admin guy! [i]EDIT: Added response[/i] :cool:

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-24 23:43:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 12 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy