• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

Pages: 123

:arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

wew.. :D :D Let me guess who admin is.. :P :P I'm sure that admin comes from Canada... :eh: :eh: :o :o Ooppsss... :o :o :lol: :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

Speaking of Canadian friends, well i love them :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy