• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

Pages: 123

:arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

agreed :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

:arrow: [b]let's make this thread alive! lol. admin.. yu-hooo.. ehehe, :ninja: <-- admin, so mysterious[/b]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

heheh. Sir Admin's really hard to convince. heheh. but its alright, i think the probability that Sir will post his pic is down to a 15% chance. hahah. lol :lol:
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Picture of admin? c'mon guys give admin a break . no means a no.. more pics of angelica panganiban plz :retard:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kabuteman]more pics of angelica panganiban plz[/quote] nyahahah. LOL :lol: well, He might change his mind about his decision so.. :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hey, why can't I vote here??!! :crybaby: Actually sir Admin, even when you reply a single, short, and little post, it's like a big deal for me already!! It's like, "omg, admin's replying!! omg omg!! :wow: :wow: :wallbash: ", because you use to post almost everyday when we, oldies here in Ftalk, were still newbies... We really missed that one. Right guyz?? :eh: :D --[i][edit edit edit][/i]-- just found out this one's an old thread already, and voted! :lol: my bad. :redface:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-17 05:49:49)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah! he's the one welcoming us. ryt ateh mizel? haha.. actually i found sumthing bout mr admin
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]^ yeah! he's the one welcoming us. ryt ateh mizel? haha.. actually i found sumthing bout mr admin[/quote] heheh. im not an FTalk oldie like you guys, but i was already browsing through this forum when it was still on its early weeks, i just havent registered yet. i also had digged through the archives. and all of us can really tell that Sir Admin was really more active during those times than nowadays. i wonder what's keeping Him busy :question: .. [i]crokinbi.. crokinbi.. crokinbi... hmmm...[/i]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]nix/aries:[/b] Yeah, I even remember that day when he said, he's about to hire some mods, so that he won't be waking up early in the morning, worrying everyday if ever this forum would still be running or not. haha,.. sir admin!! please post your REAL pic!!! :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-03-17 06:26:38)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]oh why am I the only one who disagree... =([/quote] oh my admin....we love you!!! :rose:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I also voted for agree!! hihi.. I want to see the picture of Mr. Admin.. i think he's handsome.. :P Mr. Admin Please.. :cry: =(
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah right! Mr Admin, thanks you very much! hope I'll see your photo....you might be a handsome guy....hehehehe :D
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

btw...wheres sir admin?
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

agree haha :eh:
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to our admin.. it's just simply we love you why we want to see you!!! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I disagree..privacy is a must when ...nah just kidding. Go admin :eh:
cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i agree too!..pretty please...post your real pic!...were just curious!! puh-lease :rolleyes: :paranoid:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sir please show your pretty cute face for us :lol: This is mandatory nyahahahahaha :lol:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I think admin is [b]bramzero[/b] I guess...hehehe :D
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeeeehhhaaa admin will show now his/her face :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]i would just like to suggest to admin, for him to post his pic in the news and gossip section under the "si Admin" thread. any reaction fellow ftalkers?? wattya think? :cool: [/b]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:00

[ 14 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy