• ARCHIVES 
  • » i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

Pages: 123

i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

podo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie! wow! please delete if its been posted awredi or somewhat identical.. oh wellz jas wanna share.. credits goes to mah boi shakiro :cool: you so money ;) :thumbsup: <">create another textfile. either name it by .js/.txt etc. then paste the code above and replace the "insert ur ie/ff url here". then use ur newly created textfile as your linker and thats it! *note* not only can you have a different js version on ie and ff but also you can inject a different css ext. on each browser! cool ey!? no more ie/ff only codes or best viewed on ie/ff why not have a seperate one on each and have both :D be creative and just have fun playing with it ;) :thumbsup:

Last edited by podo (2007-12-16 08:35:29)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy vongaciouz! gora na mga sisterrettes at affly na ang javaflang na codificayshunez na itetch, vilizzzzzzz! Translation: to the sisters, go ahead and apply the code! hurry while limited supplies last. flang!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

thanks for this..by the way you cant save your file as .js anymore..fs has been filtered...cheers! :D
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMG my old old old linker circa wvm version 2 pa is still working. check out my proffy http://profiles.friendster.com/frolick and im still using .js extention in my media box lucky me, huh! ;)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So our very own Kurt left something before he'll leave us for a while? nice one kurt! :eh: :thumbsup:
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

yez i like diz!!! good tnx 4 sharing!!
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wee bee thanks guyz! :D i'll be gone for awhile so might as well share this ;)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice.. tnx for sharing :D :thumbsup:
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waO tnx for sharing.. :thumbsup:
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing .. my JS code . . . . .also in my media box. . . .same w/ frolik...... jejejejeje
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice one podo :ninja: :ninja:
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]OMG my old old old linker circa wvm version 2 pa is still working. check out my proffy http://profiles.friendster.com/frolick and im still using .js extention in my media box lucky me, huh! ;)[/quote] mne too im using js extension...lucky us? lol... :lol:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]nice one sist[/b] :thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^podo is a guy [img]http://smileydatabase.com/s/94.gif[/img] I remember this code :lol: It's nice to see it posted :cool: :thumbsup:
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. but where i can find my ie url and ff url?..
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@arip[/b] :D If you have to ask that question, I think you you'll first have to take a 10-minute detour to a different topic 1st. It won't take long. [b]1.[/b] Read this topic :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t17623-Javascript-Linker-Resource..html]http://theftalk.com/t17623-Javascript-Linker-Resource..html[/url] [b]2.[/b] Complete the tutorial by following the instructions step-by-step :cool: :thumbsup: Trust me. You'll know the answer to your question, if you do it successfully
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woops [img]http://smileydatabase.com/s/94.gif[/img] sorry bout the double post. the queries were taking too long, so I thought it didn't go through :wasted:

Last edited by shakiro214 (2007-12-17 01:04:07)

RenRenKy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one bro podo this tricks is use full
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

btw author...if the viewer uses opera...wat code will take effect...the one for ff or the one for ie? :redface:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@j0hnc3na[/b] Hmm, I don't have Opera. I think becoz the code seperates the 2 js by determining if the browser is or is not Microsoft Internet Explorer, and since Opera is not Internet Explorer, probably the 1 for FF will appear on Opera :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:10

[ 11 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy