• ARCHIVES 
  • » i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

Pages: 123

i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

whoa tnx!
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

huh??.. so this mean i need 2 accounts??..
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no, you need 2 browsers & 1 account. This code allows you to use 2 seprate javascripts. One for Internet Explorer browsers and another javascript file for all other browsers. Firefox & Opera are popular. You may also try Safari
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what if my original js file is encrypted?

Last edited by sickofyou (2008-05-16 10:23:50)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=podo]i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie! wow! please delete if its been posted awredi or somewhat identical.. oh wellz jas wanna share.. credits goes to mah boi shakiro :cool: you so money ;) :thumbsup: Code: var podo = document.createElement("script"); var browser=navigator.appName; var mic="Microsoft Internet Explorer"; if (browser==mic){ podo.type = "text/javascript"; podo.src = "INSERT UR IE URL HERE"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(podo); } else { podo.type = "text/javascript"; podo.src = "INSERT UR FIREFOX URL HERE"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(podo); } create another textfile. either name it by .js/.txt etc. then paste the code above and replace the "insert ur ie/ff url here". then use ur newly created textfile as your linker and thats it! *note* not only can you have a different js version on ie and ff but also you can inject a different css ext. on each browser! cool ey!? no more ie/ff only codes or best viewed on ie/ff why not have a seperate one on each and have both :D be creative and just have fun playing with it ;) :thumbsup:[/quote] You mean I will create a new .js or .txt file? And I will paste my two js file there? What If I am using a css linker?
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow , definitely cool ! .. i will try using this 1 .. how i wish the new linker will work ..
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one dude!!! It's really useful for FTalk members.... +1 for your work!!
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks For Sharing [b]PODO[/b] I will try it :arrow:
tanchipotpot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ive been searching for this.. coz my profy is sooo ugly in ie.. :wasted: thanks for sharing this code.. :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:01

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy