• ARCHIVES 
  • » i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

Pages: 123

i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

thephrenetic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

thanks for sharing..im searching this lol :thumbsup: :eh:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

nice nice kurt !!!! :thumbsup: :eh:
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah diz iz nice :cool:
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx foe diz one...
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

does it means that i must have two different profile?... 1 for ie user and 1 more for ff user?... or just one profile but can be viewed by either ie or ff?..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=arip]does it means that i must have two different profile?... 1 for ie user and 1 more for ff user?... or just one profile but can be viewed by either ie or ff?..[/quote] yup...just one profile.... :D
yossi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx for share........ i go try,,,,, :D
alessa0622
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can u find ur ie and ff url's? sori to ask but im a newbie with wvm
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alessa0622]where can u find ur ie and ff url's? sori to ask but im a newbie with wvm[/quote] what do you mean by url of ie and ff..those are browsers...this topic is related to browsers... =)
alessa0622
» n00b
1969-12-31

Code: var podo = document.createElement("script"); var browser=navigator.appName; var mic="Microsoft Internet Explorer"; if (browser==mic){ podo.type = "text/javascript"; podo.src = "INSERT UR IE URL HERE"; <<---SOMETHING LYK THIS document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(podo); } else { podo.type = "text/javascript"; podo.src = "INSERT UR FIREFOX URL HERE"; <<---SOMETHING LYK THIS document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(podo); } U MEAN UR FRIENDSTER URL? SORRY BUT IM JUST NEW HERE.. :cry:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]INSERT UR IE and/or FF URL HERE ????....[/quote] [b]Both are your (2) [/b] two common JS / Javascript with CSS complete designs and you must upload it @ your hostsite then get the final URL Address after you uploaded those JS / Javascript with CSS design pages then put at the space provided at the given codes.... [b]NOT [/b]a Friendster URL address....... :cool: :penguin:

Last edited by asn585 (2008-01-11 01:50:00)

alessa0622
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u please help me?i surrender!haha!
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

WOw tnx 4 sharing....!!! this is the one that I've been searchin' for.....
ibeng20
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=podo]i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie! wow! please delete if its been posted awredi or somewhat identical.. oh wellz jas wanna share.. credits goes to mah boi shakiro :cool: you so money ;) :thumbsup: <">create another textfile. either name it by .js/.txt etc. then paste the code above and replace the "insert ur ie/ff url here". then use ur newly created textfile as your linker and thats it! *note* not only can you have a different js version on ie and ff but also you can inject a different css ext. on each browser! cool ey!? no more ie/ff only codes or best viewed on ie/ff why not have a seperate one on each and have both :D be creative and just have fun playing with it ;) :thumbsup:[/quote] where should i paste this?
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick.. gotta have to try this one! :eh: :thumbsup:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]nice one dopods!! :eh::lol:, ill so totally try this..that is if i wuld manage to do so.. (translation:pagsinipag! :lol:)[/b]
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks fro sharing bro podo this will solve my problem.:thumbsup:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool. thanks for sharing =)
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

where to put it??.. and if my js is .txt can i use it?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]where to put it??.. and if my js is .txt can i use it?[/quote] Put the code at the top of ur main js file that you renamed to .txt for use in the linker. Yes is should work fine but remember to create two different profiles one for IE and other for FF.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i would like to share this code that would enable you to have a different js/javascript ext. when viewed by either fire fox or ie.. that means you can have a different version for your fire fox or ie

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:40

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy