• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

[quote=-icA-][b][/b]hi ephe... can you teach me how to upload in any hosting file so that i won't be bothering you??? tnx! :)[/quote] Read this =) [url]http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html[/url] hope it will help you... by the way nice codes :D keep it up :thumbsup:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

[quote=jesrhel]coool! thank you again!! really! it works =) *edited* -just wanna add for easy coding- pink text: <">lime green text: <">:penguin:[/quote] halu jesrhel... thankz for thse.. but i notice that these two codes are just the same.. i think the first code shoud be <">notice: /jesrhel/[b]shout2[/b] --> /jesrhel/[b]shout[/b] :) :D
owen110305
» n00b
1969-12-31

helo! can u make a shoutout with transparent background and white text.. thnx! =) =) =)
mai
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anyone teach me to this. i prefer some content. Code HERE: :arrow: .controlpanel .so, .minicontrolpanel .so { width: 257px; position: relative; background:url(http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u85/maimitsu/1lhover1.gif) repeat top left; color: #ff99cc; font-weight: bold; margin-left:0; margin-right:-20px; margin-top:0; margin-bottom:10px } .controlpanel .sol, .minicontrolpanel .sol { position: absolute; left: -5px; top: 8px; width: 6px; height: 11px; background:; no-repeat } .controlpanel .sob, .minicontrolpanel .sob { width: 257px; height: 2px; background:; no-repeat; line-height: 0; font-size: 0 } " I dont know how 2 upload this in any hosting files/links. Please Help."Thanx.

Last edited by mai (2007-04-10 06:05:26)

GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what shoutbox? is this the shoutout? cuz a shoutbox is a chatbox right?
mai
» n00b
1969-12-31

im sorry. im mistaken. what i mean is the shoutout box. sorry.
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ephs please edit the title because someone's complaining about it.... It's genius Gene Sy!! :mad: :eh: :/
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm... what I can see a chatbox is completely diffrent from the shoutbox for on the main profile, call it shout out box, shout box, message out box etc... anyways I think ealier members get the idea because they read the content properly so why change? :)but if you insist request done hehe...
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It's not me who's complaining about it but the one who's on the FTP, and as I read his profile, damn whatta human he is, he doesn't want to share his knowledge!! :mad: :angry: So Ephs maybe you should also edit the contents of your first post so that no complain from the genius boastful Gene Sy!! :mad: :angry:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I know he's good @ HTML and Scripts I don't see the problem in that :) hehe but still makes me wonder why he transfer to this forum :) if I am not mistaken Genez and eehjhay are the active mods on MC.trigger :) I saw there actions there and they helped a lot of members, but I hope even if they not contribut much here I wish to lay down there post because some of them are kinda sarcastic to some members and may cause flamm post. Anyways sorry if I am not online on a daily baisis now a days due to we had a long vacation. By the way tomorrow I'll fix some threads to make it a bit easier. still fixing the PC due to some downloads became currupted file XD

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-04-10 10:36:47)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]<">[/quote] just wana ask if u can make dis a li'l more bright pink :redface: hehe tnx :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]To transparent your shout out box paste this code in [b]Schools(Others):[/b] <">[/quote] It doesn't work on me.. help me kuya ephe *edited* it already works.. pasted in the 'about me'

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-21 03:06:40)

irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D [quote=owen110305]helo! can u make a shoutout with transparent background and white text.. thnx! =) =) =)[/quote] here you go.. paste in about me ok.? <">:D :D
menvermandolin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]MANY FRIENDSTERTALK MEMBERS ARE REQUESTING THE CODE, JUST READ BELOW [url]http://www2.shoutmix.com/smileys/buttrock.gif[/url] [b]may i ask about this?! this is for?![/b] [b]FOR THE CONFUSED[/b] If you want to personalize shoutout box but, you can't get the tutorial or can't understand it properly; just post in this thread your background image - width must be 257 height 150 and the color of your text so I'll make your shoutbox for you... [b][url]http://i12.tinypic.com/453a5o4.jpg[/url] (URL of mah BG) wanna have white text color.that's all.tnx in advance! wahah..cant wait to repz.[/b][/quote]
LoVesKi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Hi Can I Request a Pink Text Shoutouts...thank you so much! :) [/b]
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]MANY FRIENDSTERTALK MEMBERS ARE REQUESTING THE CODE, JUST READ BELOW [url]http://www2.shoutmix.com/smileys/buttrock.gif[/url] <">The code may not work on Mozilla properly but, it works well on Internet explorer. :wallbash:[/quote] How can I change the POSITION & FONT SIZE of my shout box..I tried to play with the margins/fontsize but nothing have changed..I wanted my shoutbox to be in the middle with bigger font..any idea?
Rod Xavier
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i know what is the code for white text?
spider45
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmm. just asking how can i make my shout box transparent.. i tried to make my own colored #07570B.. but its not transparent.. hehe hope you'll teach me how or make me,(much better) hehe =) =) =)
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@spider45 <">theres the code... it is written in the 1st post....post it in about me section.. =) =) =)

Last edited by yeng29 (2007-05-15 05:04:46)

yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Rod Xavier]may i know what is the code for white text?[/quote] <">change the #PUT HEX HERE with... #FFFFFF.... hpoe it works.... :eh: :eh: :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:40

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy