• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

spider45
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

hehe, tnx yeng29, but what i want is colored #07570B and with transparent bakcground... hope you will help me again,.. tnxxx!! =) =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

1st post updated Can work in IE and Firefox =)
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=spider45]hehe, tnx yeng29, but what i want is colored #07570B and with transparent bakcground... hope you will help me again,.. tnxxx!! =) =)[/quote] you mean the color of the text?? here it is... i edited it with ur hex color... hope it works! <">:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bhabieangel_005
» n00b
1969-12-31

hEy!!.,i'M nEw here.,caN i just aSk,wHat iSz CSS EXTENSION?.,pLs respOnD,i rEalLy haVe tO knOw tO piMp maH paGe.,tEnkSz!., :D [img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s291/bHabiEaNgeL_005/maHoWnicon.gif[/img]
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhabieangel_005]hEy!!.,i'M nEw here.,caN i just aSk,wHat iSz CSS EXTENSION?.,pLs respOnD,i rEalLy haVe tO knOw tO piMp maH paGe.,tEnkSz!., :D[/quote] click this link... to know Css Extension! [url]http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html[/url]
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]MANY FRIENDSTERTALK MEMBERS ARE REQUESTING THE CODE, JUST READ BELOW [url]http://www2.shoutmix.com/smileys/buttrock.gif[/url] <">[b]FOR EASY TWEAKERS:[/b] To transparent your shout out box paste this code in [b]About Me:[/b] <">To see code in action click the link below. :arrow: [url=http://www.friendster.com/ephemeralcss]Link[/url] As you can see the transparent box becomes the same color as the background :cool: [b]FOR THE CONFUSED[/b] If you want to personalize shoutout box but, you can't get the tutorial or can't understand it properly; just post in this thread your background image - width must be 257 height 150 and the color of your text so I'll make your shoutbox for you... I may not attend to your request early in reply just wait. Hope this helps everyone! :) [b]For Mozilla Users. Transparent Shout Out[/b] <">Apply in CSS file =)[/quote] in what?
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

apply in your CSS extension file...upload your css file in web hosting site.... here's the css link <">
spider45
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can anyone teach me how to make a transparent shout box with the letter colored #07570B? :( :( any pls.... :crybaby:
Jealous
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhhmm can i hav a request to anyone here? plz create a transparent shoutout w/white text pls... thanks!
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Jealous]uhhmm can i hav a request to anyone here? plz create a transparent shoutout w/white text pls... thanks![/quote] here's the code :arrow: <">it's from kuya ephe!
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i request a blue text transparent shout box......can i also ask that it has a thundery effect thanksz^_^
Jealous
» n00b
1969-12-31

where sould i paste dis code? coz it doesng work on css extension... help pls..
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Jealous]where sould i paste dis code? coz it doesng work on css extension... help pls..[/quote] put it in media section!
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!!! thanks for the code!! =)
MarGgie
» n00b
1969-12-31

What is the codes for making it transparent with this kind of font color #6633ff to be attach in my other uploaded css files? Thanks in advance...God bless everyone!!!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote].somsg { background-image:url('none') !important; color:#[b]HEX HERE[/b] ; background-color:transparent ! Important; } .so {background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } .soc { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } #delShoutoutForm {background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } #cpShoutoutBox { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } #shoutoutForm { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } .disabled normal { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } .divider { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } .fakeLink { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } .sol {background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } .sob { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } .commonbox .imgblock75 { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important } .ir { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important } .flogridp .flogriditem { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important } .dr { background-image:url('none') !important; border:none ! Important } .fitem1wrapper { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important } .controlpanel .so a, .minicontrolpanel .so a { color: #[b]HEX HERE[/b] !important; }[/quote] Replace [b]HEX HERE[/b] with your Hex Color. The numbers only...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-02 20:26:37)

MarGgie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the quick reply Ephe...Thanks also for sharing some of your secrets about making our friendster site beautiful and goes as well to others...Keep up the good work guys...more power and god bless!!! I have a problem here with my codes for making it customized but didnt work at all...please help....these are the codes i used the first part was attached with my JS FILES and the 2nd with my CSS FILES.... <"><">

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-02 23:19:06)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This kinda out of topic but anyway here's the idea. You can edit the script by adding div style tags like this... <">Just apply CSS commands :) Also kindly avoid [b]Double Posting[/b] ok? :arrow: [b]Post Edited[/b] =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-02 23:25:02)

MarGgie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks a lot! I hope my customize shout out box will work already...I just loved your codes...its very cute....will this be fine? <">

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-06-03 03:42:56)

t0my
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow, its work.. thx a lot 4 the code.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:34

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy