• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

[b]nice trick luff it[/b]
joe1084
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

yeach ephemeral trick s workng :lol:
freakyAngel
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir ephe..... how can i customize the shoutout box to transparent and how can i change the font color and without a backround :question: :exclaim: :wallbash: :D
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=freakyAngel]sir ephe..... how can i customize the shoutout box to transparent and how can i change the font color and without a backround :question: :exclaim: :wallbash: :D[/quote] <">:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Leigh
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it ok to use customized shout box and customized recent updates at thesame time?? :|
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Leigh]is it ok to use customized shout box and customized recent updates at thesame time?? :|[/quote] why not? hehe.. :D
Leigh
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim][quote=Leigh]is it ok to use customized shout box and customized recent updates at thesame time?? :|[/quote] why not? hehe.. :D[/quote] then why isnt working at my profile? =|
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

may i see your code plz =)
Leigh
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim]may i see your code plz =)[/quote] http://www.friendster.com/dollsdolls
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Leigh][quote=eykalsyamim]may i see your code plz =)[/quote] http://www.friendster.com/dollsdolls[/quote] 1stly,,plz remove this [b]http://h1.ripway.com/bloodyangel/hope1.txt[/b] from your review.. make sure you save as [b].css[/b] take below code and save as .CSS <">

Last edited by eykalsyamim (2007-06-10 22:36:24)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@leigh remoce the <style type="text/css"> and </style> on your code and save as .css then use the trick. also saving txt file also works but only sometimes abd doesn't work on firefox
cutie_shan
» n00b
1969-12-31

hihi^^ :lol: i still can't understand...how can i send u the pic?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cutie_shan]hihi^^ :lol: i still can't understand...how can i send u the pic?[/quote] haha..send wht pic??
cutie_shan
» n00b
1969-12-31

hihi^^can u help me plz.....plz....how to do it?i still dun understand....how to put HEX code??? :crybaby:
cutie_shan
» n00b
1969-12-31

u said can send pic to u ma~~~haha :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

how do you put images on the shoutbox? coz ive seen a lot with images on it... :question: :| like below the message in the shoutbox...theres an image... :rolleyes:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]how do you put images on the shoutbox? coz ive seen a lot with images on it... :question: :| like below the message in the shoutbox...theres an image... :rolleyes:[/quote] proceed here http://theftalk.com/t3956-Personal-Shout-Script..html
banogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmmm...ephe the code for the transparent shout out box wont work now..i think friendster updated thier site again..so how can we fixed this stuff?!!
jhadebelt
» n00b
1969-12-31

the codes r not working..................
banogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

eykalsyamim how can i costumize the shout out box and the recent update at the same time?! just like leigh profile? :question: can you teach me how?! thnx in advance..., ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes that makes the following transparent. :arrow: Shout Out Box. :arrow: White Lines Below Friends Names. :arrow: Links On Friends. :arrow: White Images On Photos Overall. :arrow: Remov

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:42

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy