• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

Pages: 123

[align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

kristina08
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

[align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer and reasons why... :wow: [/align] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/665/665594nw65ee4at6.gif[/img] [img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/672/672351rikf5bl6ag.gif[/img] :wow: :wow: :wow:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

No, attraction is all that is needed. It does all the work and it is the building block to love's chemistry. This is my belief :D :thumbsup:
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

nope! you dont need a reason for you to be in love.... reasons are just nasty!!! yuck :puke: !! and for me... i think having some reasons why youre in love makes a big problem for the couple... but i dont know why... hahahahaha
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't know but i think it is needed... i mean mere attraction wouldn't make love last. attraction is of course essential but it just wouldn't sum it all. oh... gosh... this is so hard... haha... love is just t0o c0mplicated isn't it? :wow:
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

u dunt need a reason..dats why when a couple is fighting..they always ask themself...why can i b with sumone like this... u dunt need a reason 4 starting a new relation...but u always need a reason for break up... :wallbash: :wallbash: why is dat??.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I once asked a guy why he loved me. He said he doesn't know why. He just loved me. A friend then said to me that in love, you don't need a reason. Like with the Lord, He died for our sins. He loves us. We're not even worth His love yet He chose to die for us. He loves us because He loves us.
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]i agree at ate kim.. if you are inlove there is no such reason..[/align]
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ ________________________ ofcouse yes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [/color]
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dun think so we needed a reason to love sum1... coz love with reason tat not love..
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yah i agree! we don't have reason to love that person, because he/she is blaablaabla... i think?.,thats not a love anymore!., true love has no reason! :D...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no...love doesnt need any reasons.... ;) my ex asked me before if why do i lurve him lolz.. and i said basta...thats all i can say to him. :D
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

umm, No i think.. i always ask my x why me and how.(is there any rison).. she zed no reason.. coz if she luv me coz of my hair, n wat if 1 day i lost my hair , den no more rison 4 her 2 luv me.. example A story.... You have always asked me why I love you, but I can never answer. You claim that if I don't know why I love you, then it is not true love. Here you are now, in a hospital with a coma. I could have told you I loved your smile, but you no longer smile. I could have told you I loved the way you look at me, but you no longer see. I could have told you I loved the way you touch me, but your fingers no longer move. If these are the reasons why I love you, doesn't that mean I don't love you anymore since you can do none of these? Yet here I am, sitting beside you, slowly carressing your hair, and gently stroking your hand. Do I need a reason why I am still here, other than because I love you?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]No..[/b] love comes with no reasons..
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yea..i agree.. =) :arrow: no..you can't love sumwan juz bcoz he's lyk dat or you can't say i love him bcoz he have these kind of stuffs...wat if one day he lost everything that make you love him?..does that mean you're done with him then search another man who have the things he have lost??..that's not love...coz if you have a reason to love him you also have a reason to leave him anytime you want... :disgust: :arrow: loving sum1 is accepting who they are & what they have without any furhter questions... juz my opinion... ;)
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

u dont need to have reasons when you're inlove... u just love him the way he/she iss!:wow::wow:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]nahh. let's go with the saying, [b]Love Has No Reasons[/b]. =|[/i]
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it does need reasons, but most of the time you don't know the reason why...

Last edited by aLohaBby (2008-08-15 23:50:40)

pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=green]for me No.. It doesn't need to have any reason for you to love that person...[/color]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think not!., but i ask my friends why he/she is inlove wth that girl/guy.. just because i'm curious!. hehe
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]Of course you need a reason to fall in love with someone. Even the most 'off the topic' and 'absurd' reasons is good enough. Besides, if someone tells you your reason for loving the person you love is stupid, smack the stupid out of him/her. Remember, whatever emotion you feel has a reason why you're feeling it. Trust me, i'm a human, i ought to know. :disgust: And if you disagree, please tell me one instance you suddenly felt and emotion for NO APPARENT REASON WHATSOEVER. And be honest.[/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:55

[ 14 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy