• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

Pages: 123

[align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

[quote=heroinslither]not necessarily. love is expressed through actions not reasons vommited by a persons mouth.[/quote] maybe u r right.. me still young... dunno wat the meaning of in love.. =)
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

[align=center][b]yep!.. there's a reason why u falL inLove wif sum1. :D[/b][/align]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes, it does have reason why we fall in love with someone, maybe because both are meant to be, or if not so, perhaps he/she has something important lesson to learn from that person.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Nope, coz love has no reasons. :) [/b][/font]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah.. -imagine when someone who loves you says "[i]mahal kita dahil wala lang[/i]" --that hurts
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]chipster489 Nope, coz love has no reasons. :)[/quote] i'm agree with u bro
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no...cuz [b]love costs nothing but being loved[/b]...:thumbsup:
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NO and YES. well ,it depends naman.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:31

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy