• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

Pages: 123

[align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

no.. reasons arent needed when it comes to love. i dunno. i believe that its not love if you have your reason to love him/her first. bow. :D
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

no. coz' all we know is that it just happens for no exact reason. =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I believe that there has to be atleast ONE reason to love someone. BEING with that 'other' is a reason. Its as simple as that.
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nahh.. if it has a reason its affection..
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think having a reason is just infatuation... i think..
canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

we dnt need 2 have reasons 2 fall in love.. we juz feel it..:wow::wow::wow:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes... hehehe.. you gotta have a reason... cuz believe me you'll need atleast something to hold on to.. a simple smile coming from her is enough reason for me,.. hehehe,, :eh:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yes. lol. loving him or her is a reason for you to be inlove with some1. lol.[/b]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]No.[/b] love has no reason... if you were in love, there is always something inside that you cannot explain... something that your heart only knows of what is the reason your falling in love with... :wow::wow:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ohh of course no. =) Because love is not a word to define, but a verb to be acted upon. I onced asked my ex-bf before why he loves me, he said he dont know, he just love me. Then i asked my present bf why he loves me, he told me he dont know again.. See? They're the same :lol:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]I once asked a guy why he loved me. He said he doesn't know why. He just loved me. A friend then said to me that in love, you don't need a reason. Like with the Lord, He died for our sins. He loves us. We're not even worth His love yet He chose to die for us. He loves us because He loves us.[/quote] Agree :D Yea. You don't need any reason to loved or to be loved .. :]]
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i agree too with ate kim.. [quote]a qoute: "Love is when you don't know why you seem so attracted to someone... you just love- no matter how stupid you become.."[/quote] haha..
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pink] [b][u]NO![/u][/b] .4 me. u dont niid a reason to love someone.. hmm.. how can i make my explanations clear?. .its like diisz.. [quote]when yu have d' reasons to love her, ul huv d' reason to leave her. .but wen u dont know d' reason y loved her, den ul have no reason to leave her.[/quote] .simple. :) [/color]
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

umm for me?!no u shouldn't have any reason for loving sum1 coz if u lose that reason.. would u still be inlove with that person?! i don't thik so.. so just luv that person and be with her and only her!!=)
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..loving someone is no reasons.. 4 me da only reason is u love him/her
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i think no..^^ coz.. who choose him to be my Love isn't my eyes.. but my heart..:P n Love is blind..=D:P[/align]
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...i think it doesn't need reasons.... [b]WHY??[/b] [spoiler]for me, i even can't explain my feelings when i'm inlove with someone so how can i give reasons??...heheheheheeh...i am not even sure if i'm inlove...heheheheheh....[/spoiler]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup! there must something special about that guy/girl that would make u fall in love with him/her.. right? :lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not necessarily. love is expressed through actions not reasons vommited by a persons mouth.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]no when you 're inlove with someone you dont have to find any reasons y you fall inlove with him coz falling inlove is not all about compatibility its about accepting once diffirence yet loving them more[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]For me, its not needed...I dont know... :lol: [/align] [align=center]back to the topic, [u][b]does it needs to have reasons when you're inlove with someone?[/b][/u] Just give your answer

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:53

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy