• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

Pages: 12345..5

This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (impossible) :arrow: The owner didn't verify his/her Email Address :arrow: The owner set his profile to [b]Messaging Off[/b] :arrow: Private Profile. LOLZ[/quote] So..................... How does it work? :arrow: Just Observe this Image. [img]http://i1.tinypic.com/6xb49p1.jpg[/img] Lol. [b]JS Code.[/b] <">Credits: Feruzz & Marfillaster. Me. Editor. :wallbash: If you want a Live Preview. Try this. http://profiles.friendster.com/57846441

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-12-31 16:52:02)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

I miss this code really .. thanks again xave <3
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

i got one word for you "wow"....
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one mr. xav... does this code work in all browsers? :D
krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!i like it...what if my profile was set to private?how would it look like? :wallbash:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@draccoknight. Well, tested it on IE6+ , FF2 =) Don't know in Opera. I'll check it later. @krizzia.. Maybe this thread will help you.. http://theftalk.com/t4302-send-messages-private-profiles-%28requires-addmainbox-script%29.html Anyway, If your profile is set to private mode I guess external Javascripts won't load. :paranoid:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-12-28 21:58:36)

krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: ..that's not what i mean!hehehehe!aamnn..ok.. amnn..this one effective in private profile? :redface:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks xavier! Works in IE7 and private profile :o [b]UPDATE I was wrong my test profile is not private :wallbash: [/b] This is great :thumbsup: Wish there was a way to keep it from leaving the profile once you click send but its still a cool code =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-12-28 22:11:07)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@krizzia, uhmm.. If your profile is set to private Javascripts in you External won't load. :lol: @bob - They will still leave the profile if they'll click Submit because I didn;t put the ajax function to send it without leaving the profile. Ajax is quite difficult this time.. :wallbash:
krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: !!ok!amn..just asking! =D :lol: :lol: ...thanx!newei!i really like it!thanx for sharing dis one! :lol: :lol:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew..,, nice tweak,, e'he :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! nice script, kuya xavier! +1 :gift:
andreapaula08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is this working even if your control panel buttons are buttonized?
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice trick xavierkym ill try this one cool :D :D
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool sir xiaver! thanks for sharing this! i hope you'll put the ajax function in this trick soon.. =)
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wew.. i love it .. thanks 4 sharing.. :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks xave... :cool:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

@slashedkite for the mean time ajax messenger was disabled by FS TEAM :drool: but at least we have the pop-up messenger @xavier I'm too late... :D just sharing my pop-up messenger Preview: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/feruzz/friendster/photo/messagebox.jpg[/img] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/feruzz/friendster/photo/sendasmile.jpg[/img] [b]code[/b] <">

Last edited by feruzz (2007-12-29 01:01:26)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sure genius :ninja: :ninja:
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is really cool... i like it... thanks kuya xavier... :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:16

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy