• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

Pages: 112345

This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

aljay2
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

please help me.. i wanna know how to use the codes and where will i post that..
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

ohw yeah its perfectly working............ but may i know how to change the background image in where u type the message? instead of white, i want to change it to black.........

Last edited by rdvg3283 (2008-03-24 05:09:01)

dr4cul453xy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Great... i'll try this next.... thanks for share....
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to change the color of the message box?
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!this is [b]nice![/b]
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is this still working??
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

so the message will just appear on your profile and you will not be directed anymore to the message page!! nice trick !!!!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]THANK[/b][/u]s dude. useful(:
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D nice xave. it always best ur profile is unique than the others. ryt?? :lol:

Last edited by vi0lette (2008-05-16 23:03:14)

mc_dlp13
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this compatible in FF & IE:question: i like this nice thanks for sharin
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is cute! i gotta try this 1:)
ahmie
» n00b
1969-12-31

im just a beginer hmmp i want this trick but i dont know how to start;; plz help me:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: :cry::cry::wallbash::wallbash:
sambelgoreng
» n00b
1969-12-31

good job................:D
sambelgoreng
» n00b
1969-12-31

hihihihiihihihih:eh::eh:
kheaXcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

i soo love the code..hehe..kip on sharing
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks..=) i better try it..
jascha
» n00b
1969-12-31

love it:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Geez no Regional Langhere.. Working Fine in ma profile tough
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hhehe... very nice codes..
aeinsshi
» n00b
1969-12-31

oowwhh....hahaha diz is cool
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:29

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy