• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

Pages: 12345

This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

Thanks for the update xavier!! Love those smileys :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

I think the COMMENTOR can still work.. =) Thinking........................... :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]I think the COMMENTOR can still work.. =) Thinking........................... :penguin:[/quote] yah it is kym..honestly its working in my wife's profile still.. =)
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice :thumbsup:
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

same hir pop up comments by feruzz is still working in my profile to... im gona try dis one.. hehe :thumbsup:
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash::wallbash:it wont work in my profile.. help pls? it keeps on making my IE7 stop working. :crybaby:
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: nice code. so the sender dont need to exit the page while sending a private message. :eh: thanks for sharing!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow! genuine trick :lol: =|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! :D
tanchipotpot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is cool.. ill try this one too.. tenx kym..=)
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hurm..i think i hv problem with this even if its copy and paste code :wallbash:(i'm no gud at this) plis visit my profile :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/mylaedylilly[/url] try to post me message.why does the font didnt show?.. i mean..yes the message u typed was there its just the color of the font. how do i adjust that?
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LOLs, nice Xav..
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how do i change the text colour instead of black.i want to use white :wallbash:
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cant see the preview when i try it on your page the trick is not working, it redirects in the http://www.friendster.com/messages.php page, i use FF, maybe its not compatible in FF?
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think its not workin anymore............ =|
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes its still working :thumbsup::thumbsup: perfectly fine i tried it with my test profile and yea..it works =) i guess my problem is..my background is black and the font is black too :wallbash: so..wt im trying to do is just change the font colour to white so it can be seen :eh: but i dont know how to change it :wallbash::wallbash: [i]im a super duper noob[/i]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mylaedylilly]i guess my problem is..my background is black and the font is black too :wallbash: so..wt im trying to do is just change the font colour to white so it can be seen :eh: but i dont know how to change it :wallbash::wallbash: [i]im a super duper noob[/i][/quote] see this part: [quote]MESSENGER.style = "width:457px";[/quote] and: [quote]MESSENGER.style = "width:400px";[/quote] change it to: [quote]MESSENGER.style = "width:457px;color: #fffffe";[/quote] and [quote]MESSENGER.style = "width:400px;color:#fffffe";[/quote]
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx bro!! yeah like it very much
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wooh! so glad to find this code!! :D hope to work in mine! share more Sir. Xav!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by pyawzi (2008-03-23 01:28:08)

aljay2
» n00b
1969-12-31

san po ba ilalagay ang code? at pano po ang pic ay gumagalaw, yung bang pag nasa friends list ako ang pic ko ay gumagalaw? pasensya na kase i am lack of knowledge about this.. but i wanna learn..i hope u can teach me..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is not the ajax messenger. But just a pop-up messenger. =) [quote][b]Reminders:[/b] Code won't work if.... :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (imp

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:49

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy