• ARCHIVES 
  • » Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

Pages: 123

Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his room and has a hobby of ordering supernatural goods online and returning them before the trial period ends and he has to pay for them. His older sister, Nori Sakurada, does everything she can to help but is unable to reach Jun. One day, Jun receives a letter claiming he has won a prize, and asking whether or not he would "Wind" or "Not Wind".After putting the letter in his drawer as per the instructions on the letter, he receives a beautifully crafted box right after Nori comes to complain about his habits. Within is a humanoid doll wearing clothing in Victorian style. Curious, Jun winds up the doll. The doll then gets up on its own, and walks over to him and slaps him. She later on says, "My name is Shinku, the fifth doll of the Rozen Maiden." Shinku is a doll from the "Rozen Maiden" collection, and before Jun can take in what happened, Jun now holds the responsibility to protect Shinku's "Rosa Mystica" whilst they are engaged in mysterious battles with other dolls. Characters [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/Dogta/180px-Suigintou5.jpg[/img] Suigintou is the first doll of the Rozen Maiden. Her desire to win the Alice Game is the strongest of all the Rozen Maiden, and is primarily driven by her wish to gain the attention of "Father". Main antagonist in the first season. [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/Dogta/180px-Kanaria_from_Rozen_Maiden.jpg[/img] Kanaria is the second Rozen Maiden doll, and is as adorable as she is eccentric. Not only does she constantly refer to herself in third person, but also speaks constantly about taking her sisters' Rosa Mystica without actually making an effort to do so. Kanaria makes her first appearance in the second season. [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/Dogta/rozenanimated01xu4.gif[/img] Suiseiseki is the third Rozen Maiden doll, and is Souseiseki's older twin. She has a watering can which she uses to nourish the "soul trees" of humans. She is one of the main protagonists of the Rozen Maidens. Always end her sentences with "desu". [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/Dogta/180px-Souseiseki_from_Rozen_Maiden.jpg[/img] Souseiseki is the fourth Rozen Maiden doll, and Suiseiseki's more masculine twin. As with Suiseiseki, she has the power to enter human dreams, and carries a set of pruning shears that she uses to tend human soul trees. [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/Dogta/rozenanimated03wm7.gif[/img] Shinku is the fifth Rozen Maiden doll, and embodies the traditional aristocrat. She is extremely demanding and can seem unappreciative of others. She made a contract with Jun in the first episode. [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/Dogta/rozenanimated06rc9.gif[/img] Hina-Ichigo is the sixth doll, and the very embodiment of childishness. Although she can be ridiculously naive and selfish, Hina-Ichigo never has anything but the best intentions for those that she cares about. Her favourite food is "ichigo daifuku". [img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k315/Dogta/180px-Barasuishou6.jpg[/img] Barasuishou introduces herself as the seventh Rozen Maiden doll. She is clad entirely in lavender, and shows no hint of a conscience. She acts with an unnatural calmness at all times, and possesses a significant amount of power in battle. Her appearance heralds the "true" start of the Alice Game. My Review: After Ive watch the season 1 and 2 .. I felt omg.. I want season 3 of it!.. Nice animation, the comedy and their fighting is good... I know that is all about dolls but its different from what you think... Overall I rate it 4/5
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

i love this anime!!! i like all the dolls especially hina ichigo! she is so cute and adorable! my second favorite is suiseseiki, i really love her outfit and her power! :eh:
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

ohh!! i feel i wanna watch it!! hehehehe.. uhmm... where could i watch this anime? cuz' in crunchyroll... it was liscensed... :crybaby:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you can find them on www.veoh.com just search Rozen Maiden episode # and Rozen Maiden Traumend episode # -- Huhuh.. Ezil Demands for Season 3 of their Alice Game ~desu! :D

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-12-31 21:10:51)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah, veoh.com is the best site for all of your anime needs :thumbsup:
ashleyLaze4
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol we need more Desu~
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm... I think this anime is a good one, a gotta watch one :) :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ashleyLaze4]lol we need more Desu~[/quote] Quoted for truth desu! :D
krayola
» n00b
1969-12-31

rozen maiden!!^^ this anime is cute! =) i have finished watching it and i like hina-ichigo!!^^ :D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ do you'd watch the season 2 of it?
krayola
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm..do you mean the traumend and the overture?..uhm if thats it well yes..^^ :D

Last edited by krayola (2008-01-19 19:52:52)

yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

spoiler foor everyone! barasuishou is isnt d real 7th doll,she wasnt created by rozen she was made by rozen`s apprentice,ENJU watch it,gothi loli rulez!
krayola
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yoyomi000]spoiler foor everyone! barasuishou is isnt d real 7th doll,she wasnt created by rozen she was made by rozen`s apprentice,ENJU watch it,gothi loli rulez![/quote] >> uhm..yeah.. she's not a rozen maiden but i didn't see the 7th doll in the movie..^^ anyway, your sig. is my-Otome, ryt? :D :D

Last edited by krayola (2008-01-25 20:56:43)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i know this story!i like this very much!
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] love this anime .ü and i really love souseiseki .ü she is so cute .but she looks like a boy because of her hair . ü[/b] [/align]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

some part of the series are unresolved need another season for this animu btw Suigin Tou is my waifu <3333 =D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ayeeeeee! Me wanna watch Rozen Maiden! ^______________^
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I watched this on veoh and am currently on episode 7. I absolutely hate Suigin Tou she is pure evil. :evil: But she's kind of pretty. I recommend season 1 episode 5 :D[/b]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll give you a hint. Suigintou is the main character of the show.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^No she isn't. Well from where I'm watching not yet. I guess... :paranoid: But I heard she turns good. Something about her willingness of a certain someone to live. Is it not? But I know that Suigintou dies 3 times. =D And lives again. :disgust:[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-06-01 03:17:01)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:32

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy