• ARCHIVES 
  • » Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

Pages: 123

Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

^ Yeah. Continue to watch it for her until Ouveture (OVA). I'm sure that you'll understand what am I saying.. Just Enjoy the desu and all the daily gags of them..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

[quote=Deviantangel1995]I absolutely hate Suigin Tou she is pure evil. :evil: But she's kind of pretty. I recommend season 1 episode 5 :D[/quote] Try to watch the 2nd season. Rozen Maiden Traumend. Don't watch the first season only. Well. I loev her evilness. <3 Suigin tou is loev. She is the main character of Rozen Maiden. [b]Take note please.[/b] Moar popular than Stinku err Shinku. But desu become interwebz phenomenon~

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-01 05:42:54)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Try to watch the 2nd season. Rozen Maiden Traumend. Don't watch the first season only. Well. I loev her evilness. <3 Suigin tou is loev. She is the main character of Rozen Maiden. Take note please. Moar popular than Stinku err Shinku. But desu become interwebz phenomenon~ Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (Today 03:42:54)[/quote] I see. Can you tell me how Shinku lives in episode 7? Yoi can spoil it because veoh is loading really slow. I do hope to see Suigintou as a good character because she's too pretty to be evil. :thumbsup: I agree Suigin Tou [i]is[/i] loev. :D P.S. Can somebody explain to me about her missing torso? But I see she [i]does[/i] have a torso. :/[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-06-01 06:06:10)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try watch RM on [url=crunchyroll.com]CR[/url]. It's not licensed. CR is faster than veoh. You should watch it by yourself first. Spoiler won't make you satisfied.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Sankyuu so much Yuna. :) I'm hoping to finish the first season and half of season 2 by next week. @Topic: I finished up to episode 9 and it's very addictive. :drool:[/b]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Shinku is cute!
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im so loving this anime!! haha i love souseiseki!!! haha :wow: :wow: :wow:
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this anime is awesome!!!!! [b]Suiseiseki[/b] is my fave doll in this anime...:rose::rose::rose:
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]I see. Can you tell me how Shinku lives in episode 7? Yoi can spoil it because veoh is loading really slow. I do hope to see Suigintou as a good character because she's too pretty to be evil. :thumbsup: I agree Suigin Tou is loev. :D P.S. Can somebody explain to me about her missing torso? But I see she does have a torso. :/[/quote] maybe rozen wants to create equal dolls,well suigintou is already powerfull as she is now then wat will happen if she was completed?!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just started watching it tihs afternoon And it is so cool :drool: I'm now in epi9 omg 3 more and I'm on in season2 YAY loevloev Suigintou & Shinku :wow:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this anime is so cool so i recommend you to watch it,. ! i watch all of teh eps of this 2 seasoned anime,.! :D is tehre a season 3 coming up?? lol hehe i liek of teh dolls,. esp shinku and souseiseki,!! :D

Last edited by jheneko (2008-07-13 07:59:18)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Kirakishou[/b] is my favorite =D I am just disappointed in teh part that she danced with Laplace :o:lol:
rockwell07
» n00b
1969-12-31

wahaha... I like this anime... =D suigin tou rocks!! :thumbsup:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Is there any season 3 for this?
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ There will be no season 3. Only time will tell though.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^well i wish there is,. i really love this anime :|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was hoping for the issue of Season 3. But this made me in despair. [url=http://comipress.com/news/2007/01/30/1421]Rozen Maiden Serialization suspended[/url].
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^wth noooooooooo!!! huhuhu,. crap,. i really love rozen maiden,. why duhhel did tehy suspend it,. arrggghhh.. too bad,. :doubt:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hey hey where can i find kirakishou? havent saw her in the anime i already watch [b] rozen maiden kun kun special rozen maiden rozen maiden traumend rozen maiden ourveture OVA [/b] and i didn't saw her any of the shows
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I was hoping for the issue of Season 3. But this made me in despair. Rozen Maiden Serialization suspended.[/quote] OMJI~ Noooooooo T_T How could they And I really enjoyed Traumend. Suingintou has some [i]heart[/i] after all. XD And, AW barasuisho. |: GAH
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:50

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy