• ARCHIVES 
  • » Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

Pages: 123

Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

[quote=natzin25]where can i find kirakishou?[/quote] Traumend
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

I will DIE to become one sister doll! I love Rozen Maiden! Suigintou forever!!
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]^ There will be no season 3. Only time will tell though.[/quote] ^ ouch :crybaby: i wish there'll be another anime like this.. [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]I was hoping for the issue of Season 3. But this made me in despair. Rozen Maiden Serialization suspended.[/quote] what is the serialization for?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [url=http://comipress.com/news/2007/06/26/2194]PEACH-PIT Apologizes for Rozen Maiden Incident[/url] Peach-Pit : The creators of Rozen Maiden Moar info, visit [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozen_maiden]Wiki[/url]!
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I almost forgot the one-shot Rozen Maiden Tale There are only 2 tales that has translated. You can see future Jum here. He winded up Stinku again , got slapped , and she needs some help. I'll post the download link as soon as 4chan comes back from the grave.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-07-27 23:29:37)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]natzin25 wrote: where can i find kirakishou? Traumend[/quote] traumend? but that was[b] barasuishou[/b]? am i right? **sigh**
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]^ PEACH-PIT Apologizes for Rozen Maiden Incident Peach-Pit : The creators of Rozen Maiden Moar info, visit Wiki![/quote] uhh.. so sad.. the makers are having disagreements :wallbash:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]traumend? but that was barasuishou? am i right? **sigh**[/quote] She appeared on the last part of the final episode. At least she got screentime though..
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

owkay,,,... i think i didnt saw here got to watch the last episode again lmao~ i juz cant see the difference between kiraki and bara... ehehe :/
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dz is my third fav. anime eh,. i love suigintou and suiseiseki
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Owww, I'm still in episode 4 of this animu and CR licensed it :O amff. Anyway I loev Suigintou. XDDDD She's so evil. lol.
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i Love this ANime..^^~ cooL~~:lol: i love shinku...!!! kyaaaaaaaa~~~ Cute..=D
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kyaaaaa~~~~ I Luv this anime Much... cuz [b]Suigintou[/b] ... arrrgghhh... she's so gothic lolita.... haghagahag...:D suigintou is so strong even she hav very sad story at behind...
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink] [b] :D Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Hina-Ichigo, && Shinku The best! =):thumbsup: [/b][/color][/align]
riikaokamoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's one of my fave animes!
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I watched this one. [spoiler]I know this sounds gay.. but I love this anime.. haha Shinku is so cute.. I wanna hug her..[/spoiler] :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Rozen Maiden Storyline: Jun Sakurada is a Junior High School student who refuses to go to school due to mental issues resulting from traumatic experiences there. He normally locks himself in his roo

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:18

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy