• ARCHIVES 
  • » Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

Pages: 123

Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

ReadMeNoT
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

Disable User's Keyboard* Code: <">This will keep the visitor from being able to copy using "CTRL + C"! *Note - This will not disable commenting! So don't worry about that. Note After Testing* That's kinda cool... you can't use the keyboard at all unless a comment box is "selected" for lack of a better word. It'd get really anoying for someone like me though who uses nothing but keyboard shortcuts to navigate. I noticed backspace key still goes back a page, even though you get the notice, so I tried to see if you could cheat your way around it... guess not.... lol. If you try to copy anyway, you get this... --------------------------- Microsoft Internet Explorer --------------------------- Sorry, but you can't do that. --------------------------- OK
Heero_Chrome
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

have any live previews??
pambihira
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

hmmmm... :paranoid:
thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Unnecessary for me or i dont know :eh: ..might prevent almost newbies out there from copying the source..haha thnks for sharing it :eh:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so are you using this one? i dont think this is such a good idea..theres so many ways in ripping ones's profile...better encrypt your files... :)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-02 03:41:11)

romantiko13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

any preview?? :ninja:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks Dude :eh: :thumbsup:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks 4 share :thumbsup:
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wew.. I kinda like it.. :eh:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool trick but it's unnecessary to others especially to the users with cbox because they can't use the keyboard. They can't type their message. :eh:
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=romantiko13]any preview?? :ninja:[/quote] better try it to see have a preview... :D
allvinn
» n00b
1969-12-31

Preview? no need for a preview.... simple code, can't understand? :wasted: paste the given code in your external js file and save... go to your profile and use your keyboard... hahahaha
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I guess you are not aware of how to view someones source codes without using the keyboard :retard:
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice One...
thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha..yeah..dats true Bob.. :eh:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I guess you are not aware of how to view someones source codes without using the keyboard :retard:[/quote] i think your right sir.. =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ReadMeNoT ....Good response to my comment :D ur new post if it works will prevent even the mouse from being used.
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think its purpose is to protect your field inputs on your about me and/or testimonials to be copied and paste [b]easily[/b] by copycats/posers. and besides the no right-click codes can be override by a combination of mouse and kbord keys so when your sourcecode is encrypted there's no way for the noob ripper steal your images. :eh:
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice c0de buddy! tNX!! _______________________ [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg40/Kymie_08_2008/talker.gif[/img] certfied addict..
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol: nice code u got there thx for ShAring thaT:penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:46

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy