• ARCHIVES 
  • » Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

Pages: 123

Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

ReadMeNoT
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

[quote]how to paste the code ??[/quote] add the code to JS part extension..just try it
tatern400
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

Where Do I put thAt Code??????????:(:(
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks 4 da share bro. keep on sharing :thumbsup: try to use this... =)
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick...i'll try this one... [spoiler]+repu for u...[/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wheew!nice2x.. thanx 4 sharing..;)
rai_riyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice one.. but where's the preview? does it really work?
pink me
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put the cOdes?:question:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rai_riyu]Nice one.. but where's the preview? does it really work?[/quote] This one is working.. Try it for yourself so that u'll know! [quote=pink me]where will i put the cOdes?:question:[/quote] Put that in your js..
qyneprox
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ReadMeNoT]Disable User's Keyboard* Code: Code: function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End --> This will keep the visitor from being able to copy using "CTRL + C"! *Note - This will not disable commenting! So don't worry about that. Note After Testing* That's kinda cool... you can't use the keyboard at all unless a comment box is "selected" for lack of a better word. It'd get really anoying for someone like me though who uses nothing but keyboard shortcuts to navigate. I noticed backspace key still goes back a page, even though you get the notice, so I tried to see if you could cheat your way around it... guess not.... lol. If you try to copy anyway, you get this... --------------------------- Microsoft Internet Explorer --------------------------- Sorry, but you can't do that. --------------------------- OK[/quote] if use shortcut keyboard then log of how ? :question:
color_blind
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]this is cool, but what is the code to link a .js file?[/b] :penguin:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=color_blind]but what is the code to link a .js file[/quote] Check the underground thread for the linker generator. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:36

[ 12 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy