• ARCHIVES 
  • » Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

Pages: 123

Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

nice trick...but no preview...hehehe :D
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

/sounds gud..=) im using it..:lol: tnx for sharing..
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im using this one cause i dont have a chatbox... i think this one is useful to all who doesnt have a pop comment or messenger and chatbox... in mine this work a lot cause all u hve to do is to use the mouse and click..
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

grea:thumbsup:t..great....
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so i wanna add something on ReadMeNot codes here you can made infinite message everytime he/she press the keyboard... <">[quote]if you want to add more infinite just add this as many as you like alert("message +pageViewerFName+'???");[/quote]
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice code.. I tried it on mine! btw, do u have a code that prevents left clicking?..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LOL! This trick is very useful. If you don't want others to steal/rip your profile, you may use these add-ons/tricks: >Disable keyboard (it will also prevent printscreens) >Disable left mouse click [i]selection[/i] (prevents highlighting a text) >Disable right mouse click >A good code encryption for html (overlay) and javascript @nimiel You can use my code for disabling left mouse click selection and right mouse click. Insert it in your javascript. <">
kaetotz
» n00b
1969-12-31

=d Loveit Mah Friend
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

its a cool idea =D luv it :D
potpotmamen
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there a code that disables the user to use the keyboard but has no pop-up message?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice Idea and trick bro. :cool:
gembel
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thenkz' 4 share dude =) :D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Remarks: shit - Too Bad :thumbsdown: - Bad :thumbsup: - Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Very Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Excellent Your Remarks : :thumbsup:
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code.... and nice idea :D:):thumbsup:
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!i needed this!
shanecute79
» n00b
1969-12-31

where i will paste the code
noxs
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

put into your js file that its =)
knight_future
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oho... i can't press any key board when on my profile :D thanks 4 share =)
edward_d_great
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w..tnx a lot!!!
trojaner77
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to paste the code ??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Disable User's Keyboard* Code: [code]function keypressed() { alert("Sorry, but you can't do that."); } document.onkeydown=keypressed; // End -->[/code] This will keep the visitor from being able to

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:16

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy