• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

Pages: 12344

Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

well, from the choices, i'd prefer under the stars. i love the sky and star gazing. i think it's so cute and romantic. :eh:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

i'd also prefer in a boat sailing under the stars if i just have to choose at the given choices. :rolleyes: but if you'll ask me what proposal i want to have, i just want a simple one. --walking on a beach at sunset and he'll be down on one knee asking me, "will you marry me and be mine forever?" :redface: CORNY, i know. :D
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@kim-a-holic we're the same. i love the water. so, i'd prefer it'd be on the beach. haha!.. but from the choices, under the stars is a two thumbs up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehe.. I forgot that beach thingy.. heheh.. :eh:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]EMOTIVE[/b] it's simple yet super duper romantic. :lol: [b]LHADYBLUES [/b] the choices are okay too. you just missed this one. haha, but it's aryt.
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heheheh.. yea.. kinda forgot that.. :D
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@kim :: yah! the proposal itself is romantic though. but i really love it when it's on the beach. it's so cute. hahaha. yet so simple. :lol:
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

errrhhmm can i join hehe..if im going to propose..it would be a total different and unique..as in its totally unexpected!..non of the above choices!
hazel.nut
» n00b
1969-12-31

i would rather prefer on new year's eve....quite romantic for me :eh:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@mentalblock.. so sweet of you.. hmm.. =| so, what exactly do u wanna happen when u propose?? :/
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

garden full of flowers since my gf love flowers
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

would rather prefer a proposal om my birthday celebration, a very wonderful gift to me from HIM
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@mentalblock good idea.. :eh: :thumbsup:
mckenthus
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mm i'd prefer in a garden.. there's much fresh flower :D:D:D hehe
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im not going to propose yet so im just taking it easy lol!.it'll just come like she'll never forget :)
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yea.. Be different.. :lol:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@mentalblock. yea yea. nice. nice of you. sweetness. hihi. =) ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: amusement park! bohaha. plus fireworks. :wow: lol. ambitious me. >_<
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its fine to be ambitious ate meng.. even me .. I've done that a couple of times.. =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:31

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy