• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

Pages: 11234

Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

[quote=LhaDybLueS][align=center][url]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/url][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]lolz.. that guy must be so rich to make what you want cz! :D[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][url]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/url][/align][/quote] if he really loves me that much... he'll do anything right???
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

` i would love someone to propose to me under the twinkling stars at paris... ` aww... how sweet...! me likee ♥
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anywhere! just bring flowers! and his bank accnt. ahha! :lol::lol:
chopstick
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: in a boat sailing under the stars i just imagined, it wud be romantic :lol:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]In a boat sailing under the stars![/b] Woooh. That's so romantic. Gaaawd. ~ :o :wow:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i wanna in chrismast eve..:P coz christmast mean. uhm~ born..:P hhaw..x]~ it's too long to describe the reason in here..:P[/align]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer in this place :arrow: in a boat sailing under the stars. :wow: sooo kewl and romantic.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]None of d choices, coz wen i'll propose, it wil b totally unique. :D [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-01 00:31:43)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want it to be under the stars haha :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:31

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy