• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

Pages: 1234

Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

diva.doll_mia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

well, i want my man to propose infront of many people .. lets say like in a mall .. for example, we are walkin' somwhere in the mall, and then 143 person will give me 143 roses .. and then i'll ask, why 143 roses .. and then he'll answer,"Because baby, i love you " then he'll kneel and ask me" Baby will you marry me?" and ofcourse i'll answer "YES!" oh thats so romantic :wow:
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

yea.. that's romantic diva.. =)
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i know right :eh: [/align]
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: amusement park! bohaha. plus fireworks. :wow: lol. ambitious me. >_<[/quote] ahaha ate meng dont you worry coz its free and tax free nyahahha =D
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want d 1 n d garden full of flowers nd everythings dark...den sum1 guided me der..den d lights suddenly turns on nd den *KABOOM* der he is..hahhaha
Rasmin
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm .. in the garden .. cause girls love flowers!!! :rose:
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I prefer in a romantic restaurant with musicians like in Eifel tower in Paris where Tom Cruise Propose to katie..
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=diva.doll_mia]well, i want my man to propose infront of many people .. lets say like in a mall .. for example, we are walkin' somwhere in the mall, and then 143 person will give me 143 roses .. and then i'll ask, why 143 roses .. and then he'll answer,"Because baby, i love you " then he'll kneel and ask me" Baby will you marry me?" and ofcourse i'll answer "YES!" oh thats so romantic :wow:[/quote] OMg!!love ur idea. .that's so romantic. .! :crybaby:
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want 2 b propose @ a crouded place... sumone did propose me on a phone once...
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want at home =D
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

good ideas! =)
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

restaurant with musicians...
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i wanna propose in a concert, let's just say in Lovapalooza event,,hihi, ill try to talk with the organizer to help me out with my wedding proposal [i](kapal ng mukha)[/i]..ill request a song, and ill bring her with me on the stage and kneel down and say "my princess, are you willing to spend forever with me?"..wee..im out..im getting shy na..:penguin:
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]how romantic nmn your proposal.. good idea! thanks for sharing it..[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

neither with the choices.. [b]i like if were in a hot air balloon or somewhere high or up in sky with damn nice fireworks!(different forms)[/b]:wow: hahaha..lil costy though..and ambitious!
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=gray] among those choices i'd pick in a sailing boat under the stars. there's just something about sittind under that stars that spells R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C... but if i get to choose for myself, it would be on the beach watching the sunrise. weeeeeeehhh....:P [/color]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. for me?! anywhere that is somewhere presentable and romantic!,
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

in the boat with lots of stars above.. :rose: but i like the beach thingy.. :D
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]I hope those things you shared will happen.. :D[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I prefer the boat sailing under the stars. OMG! That's so sweet / romantic. Hope my future guy will do it for me. :wow:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-18 07:51:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hmm.. where do you want to propose? or where you wanna be propose? =) me? a garden or a room full of flowers would be romantic...

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:26

[ 11 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy