• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

Pages: 12344

I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-10 10:38:23)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

I have a few of their songs on my PC. They sound ok. A combination of alternative and a little pop punk. =|
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

Yeah.. I know them. And I do love their songs.. Especially, the song "Tonight" :cool:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-01-12 07:41:06)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow nice! I though no one knows of them hehe... You're right bro charles. =) :lol:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love fm static... especially their song, "tonight"..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Their song "Tonight" is awesome..I have it saved in my iPod..[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah! i love FM static their songs are cool hehehe :D :thumbsup:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D I know a little bit Of that band.. :thumbsup: Nice nice.. i have their song..
chopstick
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyaw :3 i just heard them from a friend.. i lurv their song 'moment of truth' and 'tonight' :eh: my LSS =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]weeeehh~~they are pop punk i think,a christian band.,or so what i've read,i like their song tonight and six candles and hey now.[/b]=):thumbsup:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]i like their song tonight and six candles and hey now.=):thumbsup:[/quote] same here sis love those songs :wow:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]damn!!!!! i really lurve FM Static!! we girls love to hear that songs from a guy coz it's really cool[/b] [b]i love :[/b] :arrow: Tonight :wow: :arrow: Girl of the Year :wow: :arrow: Moment of truth :wow: :arrow: Crazy Mary :wow: :arrow: Six Candles :wow:

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-13 03:54:24)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]damn!!!!! i really lurve FM Static!! we girls love to hear that songs from a guy coz it's really cool i love : :arrow: Tonight :wow: :arrow: Girl of the Year :wow: :arrow: Moment of truth :wow: :arrow: Crazy Mary :wow: :arrow: Six Candles :wow:[/quote] weh :o hahaha! i also love those songs sis hehehe! wooot! especially the Moment of Truth && Last Six Candles :wow: @jcmine: welcome here.[b]READ[/b] the [u][b]RULES[/b][/u]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i love [b]tonight[/b] this song is simply amazing:D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow this thread became popular of a sudden lol. Anyway, They're still good. :thumbsup:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me too i love their songs especially tonight, and your call :D
dithgm
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like this song, nice one![url][/url]:o
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^your call? i never heard that song yet..hehe...:D i guess i should try it:D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I really don't know 'bout FM Static but there songs are way cool especially "Tonight'. I luv it much. [/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kaygee :3]weh hahaha! i also love those songs sis hehehe! wooot! especially the Moment of Truth && Last Six Candles[/quote] wahahaha!! those lyrics are awesome!! wahahaha..since then they were not popular before and i used to hear them.. xo wow!! :wow: [quote=chezyka02]me too i love their songs especially tonight, and your call[/quote] toink!!! your call is secondhand serenade not 'FM Static' wahehehe :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:45

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy