• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

Pages: 1234

I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

[quote=CuTeUkoi]toink!!! your call is secondhand serenade not 'FM Static' wahehehe[/quote] you're right sis..:lol:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

hmmm. sounds new to me, hehehe.. oops, sorry, anyone can post song url's hehehe
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup..... FM STATIC IS GREAT i like their song tonight......
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup!1, I just been fun of it for two weeks nd I get addicted to this song Tonight, I just know it when I go to Fstalk University, they that song, I lweiz play it!! luv FM Static!! they rocks!! :wow::thumbsup: [quote=boykilatz]hmmm. sounds new to me, hehehe.. oops, sorry, anyone can post song url's hehehe[/quote] here.. this is one of their song that I get addicted too :lol: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT-CcHE1MNY[/youtube]

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-24 19:35:45)

kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i love their songs
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]Tonight and Moment of Truth by FM Static ROX =) [/color][/b]
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah their songs were great
keiyt
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love this band. [b]Tonight is their most popular song.[/b] Right? Me lubb it! Try listening to their song [b]"Moment of Truth"[/b] and [b]"Nice piece of art"[/b] lubbiin' it murr!
x4teen.4everx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]i love [b]tonight[/b] so much! :D i`ll try to listen two other songs of FM Static :)[/align]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i only know 3 songs from them.. TOnight., Moment Of Truth and A waste of time... heheh.. and they sound ok...
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i love their song "tonight"
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love fm static too. i found out all about them through a friend, i think last year..? yup. tonight is their most popular song but i also like definitely maybe, the next big thing and three days later. =)
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love their songs too.. specially "TONiGHT".. i really love that song.. :)
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] .i know 'em. :D love their song 'TONiGHT'. ü [/b]
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i super love their song "Tonight"...:wow: and i think i'm addicted to that song...:D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah i like their song hey now(secret song) and the moment of truth..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah..i love 'em.. especially their song.. [b][i][u]tonight[/u][/i][/b]
ily.choco
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh, sure. FM Static is cool! Mostly, their song 'tonight'. my theme song for my crush. :wow:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this band is kinda old. it was popular in our school when i was in grade 6. :D :lol: :rolleyes: anyway i still love their songs. especially: :arrow: tonight :arrow: moment of truth :arrow: nice piece of art :arrow: six candles :D :D :D
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the FM STATIC has a VERY NICE SOngs i luv there songs :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:34

[ 12 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy