• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

Pages: 11234

I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

[quote=CuTeUkoi]damn!!!!! i really lurve FM Static!! we girls love to hear that songs from a guy coz it's really cool i love : Tonight Girl of the Year Moment of truth Crazy Mary Six Candles[/quote] i love it too siz... "tonight is the best and moment of truth" i love my besffriend who is a boy who keeps singing that with his guitars..its so plain romantic.. ahhhh!!! totally , a song for the year!!
ashu
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

:arrow: i like their song.......=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know this band is kinda old and they mostly release Singles so only a few knows about them but... Do you guys know about FM static? For me their songs are nice... what do you guys think? :eh:

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:20

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy