• ARCHIVES 
  • » Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

Pages: 123456..6

Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

yes but iwas younger then, probably 13 O.o and i really regret it.
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

yes but she was not worth it.. tsk tsk tsk
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes...:norose:
kawaiiprincezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whaha,, yeah,, my crush now,,
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yeah... [/b] :crybaby: [align=center]If he's not meant for me he will never be mine, no matter how obsessed I am about him. but incase.. Just incase he's for me.. He will always be mine no matter how many times he hurts and leave me.. and no matter how many times I set him FREE.[/align]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah. .i think I'm 12 that time. .i sent him a letter to knw that i like him. . :lol: so obsessed ayt?
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup! it's really hard coz he only treat me as a friend.. :crybaby: but when he look me in the eyes... my heart melts.. :wow: :D
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea.. and its very complicated!! :retard:
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yea im currently obsessed wif this celeb..he's part of super junior..his name is donghae lee..i really lyk him evn though ive got a bf bt my bf knws anyway..he doesnt really care coz we knw dat celeb wouldnt lyk me bt in a way he kinda care..hehee eniweiz yea i olweiz watch his shows, im olweiz updated bout him..i knw a lot bout him..nd i edited a bckground n myspace..d background includes his pic nd mine wif a quotes between d pix..ehehe
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.,uhm,, yah,, super., but,, during the time i'm obsessed wid her,, she was obsessed wid sumone else., ahuhu..:crybaby:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha. i'm currently obsessed to someone special.. :wow:
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am soo obsessed to this person .................................. oops! =P
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] yes..:lol: [b][/b]
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

umm.. i'm getting there :lol: i hope it stops =)
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.!!! ur embarassed yet you continue to do it as if ur face is soooo "makapal".. :crybaby: uhuhuhu..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sort of yes!
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes..but i was too young then...:wallbash: so i think i dont know what im doing...:wallbash:
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes!! so much.. it took months 4 me to got over him..
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yup, previously, and he's the first person im obsessed with, haha. im not really that obssesed(i think, haha) i just, umm, had memories with him, this last skulyear. T____T:cry::cry: im just sad coz im not going to see him again, coz he's a 4th year student(graduating)T__T and im just a 1st year student. haai.. maybe i didnt get all that obsessed wd him coz i do not get jealous whenever i see him with the person he liked. haha.
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hmm, no not really. :D Just a crush, it's part of growing up! :lol: I don't get obsessed much, but my friend does! She is so obsessed with this guy (she just turned 11) that she puts all his pictures (she's kind of a stalker) in her diary! She would get jealous if that guy would rather hang out with me than her, then she'd start a fight. That's why I don't go anywhere near that guy, and the guy gets really disappointed since, the guy is my best friend! :o Confusing, maybe, but it still happened. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:03

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy