• ARCHIVES 
  • » Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

Pages: 1123456

Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

Never... That's so... NVM. [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/0.gif[/img]
godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

yah.. and now i feel REALLY stupid.. haha.. :lol:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]*Sigh.. I'll tell d' truth & nothing but d' truth. Umm.. Yep. Heehee.. But only addicted. LOLz~ Just d' same right? xD[/b]
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes,,and think i loose my head,,,
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeap.. both of us.. xP jiji!
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes i do.! but he also didn't care for me... haha. he's the one who makes me pissed of
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yahyuh. yes. but itz only a....... duh. and im xo stupid 4 that. :lol:
clawii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] yes!.. :cry: and i hate it soo much coz i feel like im soo soo stupid he doesnt care for me (slyt) hehe :D XD .. [/b]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep. to David Cook!=)
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

meh??? :question:... i guess :| ... but i didn't find it nice to be obsessed :wasted:... i can't focus well when i'm obsessed :retard:...
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

yea.. even though she left me.. i still freaking obsess with her.. wth..
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dunno if mine is an obsession.. well mei.. i gave everything he wants... exept the @3$#@ hehehe.. but i do all he wants.. and even if he cheated many times i still like him to b mine.. hakhak.. what do u think??..
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have encountered many people having obsession to their love . . it is very stupid but no one cant stop them . . even me i have been so obsessed to my ex . . after something happened to us . . i never want to let her go . . but she left me with a wounded heart . . :wallbash:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha! i think i was! he's is my crush ever since.. there's a time that i stalked him! haha that was funny.. printing loads of pictures of him haha! but he didn't even notice me.. :( hahaha! well.. that was the time when i realized that i was going crazy for a STUPID guy! :lol: [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i'm obsessed of internet.... hahaha
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes!! wit my dog! haha :P
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes ofcorse! it hurts so much:(
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's my obsession... hehhe.. im head over heels madly as in madly inlove w/ him... sure thing... :eh:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes, that's why he's right here w/ me =D
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yah! but she's obbsessed with someone else :cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:25

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy