• ARCHIVES 
  • » Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

Pages: 1234566

Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

[b]yes! with DAVID COOK![/b] =) :wow:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

Yes! Twice...
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm obsessed bout this guy =D He's from Korea, Name starts with letter "J" Dang wish i can meet him T_________T

Last edited by conmarie (2008-05-23 10:23:09)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes. I have been obsessed. With a J-artist. :lol: So its impossible to see her. :D
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea... i've been obsessed with him for almost 2 yrs we became txtmates but an incident happened and we lost touch with each other well, except friendster that is..we keep in touch with each other there but i don't think he shares the feeling(crush) that i have for him...i don't know [spoiler]OMG..i'm being cheesy now...lol...hahaha[/spoiler]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes, I even saved his picture on my pc. lol. =D
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes. & it wass so stupid of me :lol: :disgust:
ayel_luvs_mcr
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm obsessed with Gerard Way! lol I like this boy,, but i know he won't like me back coz he sees me as a friend,,:cry:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes!!! i think...he's name is PJ!!!:o
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]yeah. and i hate it! i don't wanna be like that anymore. it hurts. huhu.[/i]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yes... i was really obsessed with this guy and it comes the fact that i will do anything to let him know me ..haha , and i already did it.. hehe
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't call it obsession. i call it liking or loving. :)
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i really do thats why i call him my obsession i don't know what happen to me why do i feel this way but i really love him with my whole heart i mean its a sincere feeling..i love you my obsession despite the fact that we can never be together..i love you still.
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@love.ceii--same thing as of mine!:)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im obsessed w/ my hubbie... no one can take him away from me.. hahah...kill me first... lols...
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

honestly? yea. haha. and he never cared. :P and my super duper obsession, forced me to do this .. :):thumbsdown: [spoiler][img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/19/51/49991591/1_528991613l.jpg[/img] crazy, ain't i? XD[/spoiler] [b]EDiTED.[/b]

Last edited by 15anna93 (2008-06-01 05:18:31)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha..never...that's so crazy!no offense
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes?? :paranoid: but she do not care 2 me.. :crybaby:
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah...super obsessed until now...hehe!
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah.. and it drove me crazy! I can't study well... I'm glad that now I'm free for that feeling.. it tortured me somehow!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Had you been sooooo obsessed with a person? Like your crush, love or special someone? Me, I think yes. :D

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:19

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy