• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

i miss my :arrow: dad.. :crybaby: :arrow: my bestfriend :arrow: and my ultimate crush.. :retard:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

i miss: - my 2 bros because they're now working and have families so they don't live with us. - my old classmates in the philippines. - young people in bible baptist church surigao - and him. =( the day he started courting her, he didn't even bother to text and say 'how are u'... he just text me if he has problems with that girl... :doubt:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Miss My Crush.xd
human1percent
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i missssssing my[/b] :arrow: ym best friend
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i miss .. my upper schoolmates for they have already graduated and went to collage .. but i still miss the times we made jokes,laugh,and screams in school .. what a happy day that was :P
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i miss.. *my cousins *my aunts and uncles *my ex??:doubt::doubt: *my crush..:redface::eh:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i miss my classmates....!!!i miss my school!!!!specially my bffs!!!
dekabear
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: my grandfather :crybaby: :crybaby: my friend at school... i miss u n wanna to meet u n
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i miss: :arrow: the person who broke my heart.. :arrow: my family in japan.. :arrow: some of my couzins here and in japan.. :arrow: my frends.. :arrow: my bestfrend.. :arrow: former classmates.. :arrow: my math teachers.. :D

Last edited by gensoh (2008-10-24 10:18:25)

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]My Bestfriend. DivX. (my dota teammates) Grandpa. Papa. Auntie and Uncle. Former Classmates. Actually too many to mention :D [/color][/b]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i miss xpechal'16.. :(
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I miss: [spoiler]:arrow: my honey :arrow: my besfriend (who's now is guam) =( :arrow: my clique :arrow: my crush! haha :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-10-24 22:56:39)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i miss mah.. :arrow: former crush.. :arrow: my crush..
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[u][b]moi.ex [/b][/u] [b]randolph :([/b] [b]randolph :([/b]
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..my best friend marc and julius...
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i miss my bestfriend. though the last time i saw her was just 3 days ago :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i miss my dad a lot[/b]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]definitely missing my bf ryt now.. imisshimxoomuch.. `karell.x`10.ü`[/b][/align]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i miss riko. how i wish i could hug him at this very moment! :crybaby:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF99CC]I really miss my crush! =([/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:28

[ 11 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy