• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

[quote=iCeEcUt3][color=#FF99CC]I really miss my crush! =([/color][/quote] [b][color=blue]can i ask?who is your crush?if you dont mind @topic i miss my nicanix:wahehehe[/b][/color]
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

i miss my lil bro joe :paranoid:
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

miss bestfriend pam !:crybaby:

Last edited by twinkleprincess (2008-10-25 20:52:20)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[/b]i miss my dad,classmates and cousins[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my classmates and former classmates also my relatives in batangas[/b] :crybaby:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I miss him. It's his Bday today. Tss.[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I miss My [url=http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/Milashnessa_fan/mymrhim.png]Mr. Him[/url] and my former classmates. :3
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I miss My [b]BFF[/b]... :( Whenever I look at our pics together I feel sad that were miles away from each other....
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I miss I-joule. =( My first year in high school was memorable because of them. I wonder how happy it would be if we had a field trip last year.
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I miss my cousins.. :crybaby: and most of all My Bestie... :crybaby: :crybaby:

Last edited by beary_cute (2008-10-28 11:57:16)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hmm.. I really uber miss my loving Dad right now.. :redface: hope he's fine :wow:
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i terribly miss my mom. :crybaby:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I miss my mom .. It's been I think one year :doubt: Geez. Okay. I miss my classmates even though they annoy me sometimes. I miss the fun moments we have .. Uhh. Drama :]][/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i miss my x :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Probably.. i miss my cousins.. and former classmates.. and current friends/classmates :wallbash:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i miss my "josh" heheh... we will see each other again in 3 yrs. :( sad..
van08
» n00b
1969-12-31

i miss my bf....:cry::cry::cry:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i miss my hs friends..and of course my college friends.. i also miss kulit..lolx..
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I miss my lola... she died b4 her bday.. I thought on her bday we will be happy she said too that b4 her death.. she will eat ice cream coz' she's already fine.. I never wanted that to happenn.. but she's gone now.. even its fresh.. the death of her.. I'll never forget her.. I miss her... :crybaby:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I miss my wife and my kids :crybaby: it's really very difficult to work outside the Philippines... :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:33

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy