• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

my kabarkadas...and ex classmates..haiz.. i missed them na huhu :cry:
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

im missing my classmates.. especially my lab.. :P and of course.. paul.. =(
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my classmates niece nephews in laws friends almost everybody!
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

I miss my GF we havent talk/chat for 4 months we are so far away from each other :crybaby:
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

right now i miss my highschool friends!!
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i miss my dad, renzo and gab..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Me?. my grandma. she' in states right now. i mish her cause she's the one who takes care of me when i was a child.. hehe.... just sharing!:)[/b]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hmmnn, my friends, my crush, my bff and my love ones^_^[/b]
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#993399]my friends and my Boyfriend...:( but we will be seeing each other on monday!! yyeeaayy..!! [/color][/align]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i miss my classmate. he is my crush. he is my love :wallbash: bwahahaha..
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My old friends =] My crush xD hahahahaha =D[/b]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]My ultimate crush. Waaah! and my buddies. :)[/b]
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

my stupid ex!!
carleah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i miss my ex bf. I broke up him last 4 months without reason. the reason was my mom and my adviser! They want me to die without hug,kiss and farewell to my first bf. I love him very much. I haven't see him start march ten until now. I'm still broken hearted. I'm the first princess of her heart and life that he love the most and i'm the first princess that i hurt him the most even myself! Damn, because of my devil mom and adviser! They have a heartstone! I hate they!:crybaby:=(:wallbash:
xoxo-eLyshA
» n00b
1969-12-31

the one persone im missing now is !! :crybaby: [spoiler] YOU!! the one who reading dis[/spoiler] haha :lol: @OT: im new here in FS talk... hope all of u will be my friends by the way im 12 y/o @ALL: take care guyz and godbless
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i miss eric.., it's been a month since the last time we held hands.., huhuhu.., :crybaby:
el mhaldita
» n00b
1969-12-31

my first love . . . im really sorry for my bf . . he's already a past . . okei . .
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ex-Bf.=|[/b]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

dad.. renzo..(my lil bro) gabriel..(my lil prince) alei..(my princess) myself..=)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i miss wead..rya..my schoolmates
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wnna ask "who is the person you missing?" is he/she is your crush? love ones?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:48

[ 10 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy