• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

Pages: 1234567..7

If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy paste code it needs your analysis of how the code works. =) This script will make your Friendster Profile Boxes in One Column :wallbash: [b]The function codes work like this:[/b] <">I created 2 functions called [b]centerBox[/b] and [b]fixBox[/b] :arrow: How does it work?? The [b]fixBox[/b] function is used just to push your Left Side Boxes to the Center =) While the [b]centerBox[/b] is used to bring the Right Side Boxes to the Center as well.. But you can set where you want the box to appear.. :) If you have the complete friendster boxes.. Most Likely You'll end up with having Cpanel, Photos, Blogs, Reviews, AboutMe, Comments and Scrapbook for the Left Side Boxes.. Then Meettrail, Friends, Fanof and Groups for the Right Side Boxes.. (You need to hide the ads though) First we need to configure the Left Sideboxes using the fixBox function. This code below will put your LEFT Side Boxes to the Center.. <">After that, you can now transfer your Right side boxes to the center using the [b]centerBox[/b] function.. <">If you use the addBox function.. There is a simple trick so that it will also move to the center.. =) First get your box id.. for example: [b]custombox_69[/b] Adjust it using CSS. =D <">:) If you don't know what I'm talking about.. Just view this [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/xavierkym83]Preview[/url]. [quote][b]Browser Compatible:[/b] IExplorer6+ , FireFox2+, Opera 8+ [b]Screen Resolution:[/b] Best in 1024 X 768 or 1280 X 1024[/quote] ENJOY! :penguin:

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-01-21 14:19:47)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

1st to comment! :eh: Thanks !I'll try on my test proffy.YOu got some good looking proffy and thanks for sharing! =) :thumbsup: =)

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-01-31 19:32:09)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

WOW..super looking profile and thanks so much for sharing :thumbsup: +1 for sure :smoke:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wan Cowum Pwofayl...nice trick buddy.... =)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-18 23:01:33)

kreela1522
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... =) very nice.. :o
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

waakakak wan kowum pwofayl rocks hahahaha even it can cause the page to be long just have the scrolling box to minimize the height :thumbsup: nice nice epic win XD
Pupil®
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice! il try this one later :)
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tenx for sharing :wow: :rose:
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice ! =)
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

da pweview wooks gw8! :D :thumbsup: It kind of wooks wyk a bwog with 1 kowum or an ovaway :lol: wahehe
sadie
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir when i view ur preview i see dat all the boxes are overlap... i dunno if its my pc's problem... but thx agen for sharing
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool script!!! :eh:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I'll try to make the simplified version very nice effort bro :) [hr] [quote=sadie]sir when i view ur preview i see dat all the boxes are overlap... i dunno if its my pc's problem... but thx agen for sharing[/quote] I think he should remove the [b]setTimeout[/b] and use onload handler

Last edited by feruzz (2008-01-19 02:29:40)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it didn't work :crybaby: my boxes just over laped! one box on top of another :wasted:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh i see..now i know how did you do that.. finally you posted it sir xavier..hehe!
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing this kewl trick =) just a question sir..can we arrange the boxes in order that we want?
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^unfortunately dude, you cannot.. it is in the 1st post.. [quote]The fixBox function is used just to push your Left Side Boxes to the Center While the centerBox is used to bring the Right Side Boxes to the Center as well.. But you can set where you want the box to appear..[/quote]
ejay_naloko
» n00b
1969-12-31

`w0w nice preview...it's okay to mask it?
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ slashedkite maybe we can?.for ex. media box on top of photo gallery box something like that? [quote]But you can set where you want the box to appear..[/quote]

Last edited by mentalblock27 (2008-01-19 06:00:46)

cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

thx for sharing .. love this trick .. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:43

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy