• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

Pages: 112345677

If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

annelimited
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

ASTEEG! :thumbsup:

Last edited by annelimited (2008-01-27 08:38:11)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

i'm using this. but the addbox become double and i couldn't make it center. what must i do? i've used the css code.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yeah that was the problem of kielmaru..
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ iap. i've tried many ways. 1. using the addbox and addmainbox script by marfillaster 2. using the addnewbox script by feruzz 3. make it in one onloadhandler. but no results, i still found the double box and it's not center. :paranoid: uhm. is it caused by the linker? coz when i saw my profile with ie, there are no double box. but i still can't see the addbox center. [b] edited[/b] now i'm using the script by ephe, that can make the content of the addbox inside the other box. i've solved the double box problem. now i'm facing the double content when i viewed it with ff. :lol: i'm going crazy.

Last edited by andHa (2008-01-27 11:38:46)

vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!!! amazing.... can u teach me how 2 put codes??
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks! ill try it..
marina
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi, anyone ... i need help here.. i juz copy dis code <">and paste it on my js file... and dis is what happen... [img]http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/88/37/62/onecol10.jpg[/img] how m goin to make it all centered? if i use da marfilaster addbox.. is it i need to copy all da codes above and put it in the generated addbox. i did copy the custombox id and paste it in the css file like instructions But da thing is it doesnt appear? :crybaby:

Last edited by marina (2008-01-31 01:42:48)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you forgot the codes for the sidebars to be centered. =| look back page 1
marina
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi ducheszv, What did i missed? is it dis? :thumbsdown: <">huhu :crybaby: i still dont get it? i compare the fixbox and da centerbox.. and combine it together... then i paste it at js file or do i need to generate it in da marfilaster addbox function? do i need to copy all da codes and paste it at marfilaster generator and generate it... and what do i need to put header & placement?? im confuse ryt now.. :crybaby:

Last edited by marina (2008-01-31 03:42:16)

sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice scripts :O :thumbsup:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=marina]Hi ducheszv, What did i missed? is it dis? :thumbsdown: <">huhu :crybaby: i still dont get it? i compare the fixbox and da centerbox.. and combine it together... then i paste it at js file or do i need to generate it in da marfilaster addbox function? do i need to copy all da codes and paste it at marfilaster generator and generate it... and what do i need to put header & placement?? im confuse ryt now.. :crybaby:[/quote] no its this: <">
marina
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx ducheszv, done dat and succeed in doin dat .... but got still one problem. It is my banner.... how to align the banner to center so dat it is align together wif da rest?? i make a screen shot here:[img]http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/88/37/62/askone10.jpg[/img] i try to edit the banner css codes adjusting the padding and the position to top center but it will still not align in da center? or should i make it small instead? whats ur suggestion?? :wallbash: thanx :ninja:

Last edited by marina (2008-01-31 10:49:40)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ use the css code to make it center. what is the code that u use to make ur own banner?
okra17
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! your very good... thanks to your tutorial!! ;) ;)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wowee.. thanks for sharing!!! :D especially in ur profile..

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-02-03 01:19:29)

ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do you have a ready code for fitbox and center? xD :D:D
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

i still dont get it.. :wallbash: what do i have to do? all the boxes just overlapped.. :crybaby: help me, pls... :crybaby: :crybaby:
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=marina]hi, anyone ... i need help here.. i juz copy dis code <">and paste it on my js file... and dis is what happen... [url]http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/11/88/37/62/onecol10.jpg[/url] how m goin to make it all centered? if i use da marfilaster addbox.. is it i need to copy all da codes above and put it in the generated addbox. i did copy the custombox id and paste it in the css file like instructions But da thing is it doesnt appear? :crybaby:[/quote] i used this code.. and i had the same problem.. :crybaby: if (!attachOnLoadHandler(function(){rightBoxes()})) window.onload = function(){rightBoxes()}; function rightBoxes() { centerBox("2","13","DOWN",null); //Friends below Blogs centerBox("7","10","UP",null); //Fanof above Media Box centerBox("8","18","DOWN",null); //Groups below Comments centerBox("15","0","UP",null); //Mettrail above CPanel } and i have no idea where to put this given code.. :wallbash: where do i have to put it? what codes do i have to edit? :crybaby: :crybaby: helps pls.. anyone? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
WTFoul
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm... can't you just give a default code that we could just copy?xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:12

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy