• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

Pages: 1234567..7

If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

[quote=mentalblock27]@ slashedkite maybe we can?.for ex. media box on top of photo gallery box something like that? [quote]But you can set where you want the box to appear..[/quote] [/quote] yes i think you can.. with the moving boxes by feruzz.. not so sure though.. correct me if im wrong.
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

thanx for sharing xave!
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Perfect :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by john_619619 (2008-01-19 11:36:06)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o hahaha see it now.. refreshed couple of times.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-19 09:03:27)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how to position the addbox? (e.g. WVMCBOX V2) :wallbash:

Last edited by john_619619 (2008-01-19 11:36:58)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Changed the handler into the onLoadHandler instead of setTimeout =)
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

how to position the addbox? (e.g. WVMCBOX V2) :wallbash:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If you're using feruzz's WVMCBOX I guess you have something like this: <">Edit the [b]/friends/i[/b] =| Basically, understand the function addNewBox in his code =)
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok,,after that,,what's next? like this? :rolleyes: [b] centerBox("/friends/i","10","DOWN",null);[/b] :wallbash:

Last edited by john_619619 (2008-01-19 12:41:44)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ edit [b]friends[/b]/i , where you want it to appear.I don't think you need to edit the position as you put the sibling will follow.As quoted below it's for fs boxes. [quote]This script will make your Friendster Profile Boxes in One Column[/quote] [b]example if you want it to appear below media box:Just the bold part needs editing.[/b] [quote]addNewBox.init("Visitors Info","<div id=\""+seeboks+"\" align=\"center\">"+WVMCBOX.div+"</div>","wvmcbox",/[b]scrapbook/i,"below");[/b][/quote] @xavierkym thanks for finally sharing the code. :)

Last edited by mickyriora (2008-01-19 16:31:23)

sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks 4 sharing this :thumbsup:
pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

great job :thumbsup: thanks
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Actually you can rearrange all the boxes. =) But it needs trial and error method. :P Anyway, I'm done creating only one function for it.. But still in beta Version.. :lol:
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Will addboxes move too??
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If you use the addBox function.. There is a simple trick so that it will also move to the center.. =) First get your box id.. for example: [b]custombox_69[/b] Adjust it using CSS. =D <">:)
gwapa0710
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout!!!.. but your code does't work on my profile...
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice xav... keep it up...
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nyahaha nice!
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ edit [b]friends[/b]/i , where you want it to appear.I don't think you need to edit the position as you put the sibling will follow.As quoted below it's for fs boxes. [quote]This script will make your Friendster Profile Boxes in One Column[/quote] [b]example if you want it to appear below media box:Just the bold part needs editing.[/b] [quote]addNewBox.init("Visitors Info","<div id=\""+seeboks+"\" align=\"center\">"+WVMCBOX.div+"</div>","wvmcbox",/[b]scrapbook/i,"below");[/b][/quote] @xavierkym thanks for finally sharing the code. :)[/quote] thanks for the reply but the box doesn't follow :wallbash: [quote=xavierkym]If you use the addBox function.. There is a simple trick so that it will also move to the center.. =) First get your box id.. for example: [b]custombox_69[/b] Adjust it using CSS. =D <">:)[/quote] woohoo :wow: tenx xavierkym :D :thumbsup: now i know!! =D [quote]addNewBox.init("Visitors Info","<div id=\""+seeboks+"\" align=\"center\">"+WVMCBOX.div+"</div>","[color=red][b]wvmcbox[/b][/color]",/[b]scrapbook/i,"below");[/b][/quote] [quote][b][color=red]#wvmcbox[/color][/b] { position: relative; left: 160px!important; overflow: auto; width: 490px } :)[/quote]
socialbutterfly021
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nyz one thanks for sharin.. labiit:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you saw my profile and wonderin why it's a Wan Cowum Pwofayl.. Just read this thread.. LOL :retard: [b]CAUTION:[/b] Needs understanding on how functions work :wallbash: This is not just a copy p

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:41

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy