• ARCHIVES 
  • » this will override your navigations in the nav area and it will become a scrolling navigations :thumbsup: ive manage to do an a OOP scripting =D im starting to love this kind of scripting =D [b]

Pages: 1234

this will override your navigations in the nav area and it will become a scrolling navigations :thumbsup: ive manage to do an a OOP scripting =D im starting to love this kind of scripting =D [b]

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this will override your navigations in the nav area and it will become a scrolling navigations :thumbsup: ive manage to do an a OOP scripting =D im starting to love this kind of scripting =D [b]

^cute nice shirow... epic win again :lol: :lol:
Chezter18
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: this will override your navigations in the nav area and it will become a scrolling navigations :thumbsup: ive manage to do an a OOP scripting =D im starting to love this kind of scripting =D [b]

i like it!!!
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool effect..old but cool!! :eh: :thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice one, thanks for this but how can I change the color font? im looking at the codes but cant find it.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: First Post Updated CSS available now =)

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-02-15 21:33:57)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^ it depends on your global fonts in your css no need to change it but if you insist here's the format [quote]<font face='Types of any font you want' Size='??' color='any color'>Home</font>[/quote] something like that =)[/quote] But on my global fonts (css codes) the color is white but anyways thanks for the code shirow :)

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-01-21 05:49:22)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ yah you are welcome my friend =) :thumbsup:
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code shirow.. but how can i change the background color of the navigation... and please help me to arrange it's position because it is over my banner... here the link.... [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/25815112[/url]
koolkhatz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this :) :) :arrow: can you pls tell me how to adjust its font size? =) =) =)
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

OMG! It won't show up in my profile. :crybaby:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wow! Nice scripts shirow :O :thumbsup: Thanks for share. [b]1+ for you[/b] :eh: :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: first post updated
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks for the update :thumbsup: I was able to change the font color :thumbsup:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sure no problem im happy for you =) :D
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx...i'll try this,.,,,,,
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice one! It is a great code for those people who want their navigation to be moving and to those who loves marquee like me! :paranoid:
ladycuefive
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]tnx for sharin'[/b]
busug
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good trick.. i'll try
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mere02]:):)[/quote] ^lol choose curse or ban?? :D :arrow: [b]SPAM ERADICATED!![/b]
amswalk
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for this;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » this will override your navigations in the nav area and it will become a scrolling navigations :thumbsup: ive manage to do an a OOP scripting =D im starting to love this kind of scripting =D [b]

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:08

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy