• ARCHIVES 
  • » this will override your navigations in the nav area and it will become a scrolling navigations :thumbsup: ive manage to do an a OOP scripting =D im starting to love this kind of scripting =D [b]

Pages: 1234

this will override your navigations in the nav area and it will become a scrolling navigations :thumbsup: ive manage to do an a OOP scripting =D im starting to love this kind of scripting =D [b]

silent_godess
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: this will override your navigations in the nav area and it will become a scrolling navigations :thumbsup: ive manage to do an a OOP scripting =D im starting to love this kind of scripting =D [b]

wheww... its not working on my page url: http://profiles.friendster.com/60769029
hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: this will override your navigations in the nav area and it will become a scrolling navigations :thumbsup: ive manage to do an a OOP scripting =D im starting to love this kind of scripting =D [b]

nice trick...
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow :wow: thankz for sharin it shirow - kun :eh:
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nicE tricK thankz 4 sharing.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
clarissadianneisrael
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: YIPPHEE... IVE BEEN SEARCHING THIS FOR A LONG TIME... THANKS THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR... THANKS A LOT
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=clarissadianneisrael]:rolleyes: YIPPHEE... IVE BEEN SEARCHING THIS FOR A LONG TIME... THANKS THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR... THANKS A LOT[/quote] >>Please avoid using all caps..be aware of rules here...
jen1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

should i paste this on an external css?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jen1209]should i paste this on an external css?[/quote] you should only paste this part of your css ext.: [quote]#mainnav a { font-family : 'Comic Sans MS' ! important; border : none !important; color : #ffffff !important; background-color : transparent ! important;} #mainnav a:hover { font-family : 'Comic Sans Ms' ! important; border : none; text-decoration : none; background-color : transparent ! important; color : #ccffff ! important;}[/quote]
natal_angelz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing diz one :thumbsup:
jen1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]you should only paste this part of your css ext.: #mainnav a { font-family : 'Comic Sans MS' ! important; border : none !important; color : #ffffff !important; background-color : transparent ! important;} #mainnav a:hover { font-family : 'Comic Sans Ms' ! important; border : none; text-decoration : none; background-color : transparent ! important; color : #ccffff ! important;}[/quote] ohh.. i see.. thanks! and.. you still need to paste the javascript codes on an external JS too right?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing.. Hope it will work on my profile
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

*woooot* hahahaha, thanks for sharing this trick, kua shirow.. XDDD
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha..TNX 4 shaRING Cool tRICk :thumbsup:
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is nice=) thanks for sharing it :penguin::wow:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

where will i put the js?
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ what do you mean js :wasted: can you elaborate more your question..
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the code. where will i put that?
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ well you aren't reading my instructions very well do you? its clearly stated and bolded that [quote][b][u]Paste This Code[/u] Or [u]Compile it With your js files[/u][/b][/quote] if you can't still comply with it then let me elaborate more [b]Paste-This-Code[/b] = it means you gonna put the copied code on your js file [b] Compile it With your js files[/b] = do i still need to explain this to you? [b]Compile[/b] = compile. ... [verb] put together out of existing material or combining it; in short put it together with your other file!!

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-16 12:48:58)

vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

doesn`t work. ughh.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^O Rly?? I forgot to tell this the script won't work to a fag liek you** but your spams work great right? have fun with your status now.. *chuckles*

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-17 04:08:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » this will override your navigations in the nav area and it will become a scrolling navigations :thumbsup: ive manage to do an a OOP scripting =D im starting to love this kind of scripting =D [b]

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:19

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy