• ARCHIVES 
  • » As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

Pages: 123

As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum at will lose all access to it or he/she can still post but the rank is Banned. :wallbash: :O I hope some consider this a joke section for some mods how needs to relax a bit :eh: :thumbsup: Jokes and silly question kinda livens up the dull day. =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-23 04:35:45)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

^ nice. :lol: >> I have a question: :arrow: Can any of you lend me admin's real whole body pic so I can distribute it to some gays here in eptok who are dying to see sir admin's self? O_o peace sir admin :wallbash: :crybaby:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-01-23 03:28:40)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

^wakoko what do you plan to do. :eh: :o
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ nice. :lol: >> I have a question: :arrow: Can any of you lend me admin's real whole body pic so I can distribute it to some gays here in eptok who are dying to see sir admin's self? O_o peace sir admin :wallbash: :crybaby:[/quote] ahaha. i have some darling. =D=D=D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Waah the old pic? :o :wallbash: :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Can all mods like have a status Administrator =D or can admin spam the whole forum?? =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~~kuya ephe a newest one. =D=D ~~ate meng :lol: :lol: i wanna see admin spamming. =D=D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: spamming at the News and Gossip Section. in the 'AdminTalk of Ftalk' thread :lol: spamming the thread with lots of his pictures.. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: i have seen that ate. :lol: :arrow: do mods can be invisible in heere? =D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aeh. Im Stupid. Who Want's To Kill Me. Im Lost.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^waa be positive bro :eh: Anyway invi mode is cool. :eh: you can scare spammers. =D [b] Spammer[/b] :D [b]Moderator[/b] Woo I'm a ghost! (spongebob voice) [b]Spammer [/b] waaa! a ghost! :o :O [b]Moderator[/b] Where? :wallbash:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: ahaha. nice idea ephe! =D i think it kinda cool if we changes the moderator rank with "ghost-moderator" =D ~~kuya james think positive bro. :o
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Why Ftalk doesnt have a hidden forum section for R18? Hahaha.. So exclusive members can express their feelings and emotions more. It'll will be fun. =D -- I don't think what I posted was stupid. I think its funny and interesting. hahaha..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. why cant we have an r18 here? WAHAHA. admin, please answer. lol.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Bwahaha.. icekandi is excited already?! lol.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wakoko easy there... :lol: on second thought though. =D :thumbsup: I want it. :eh: :thumbsup:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ej: hahaha. i remember, TS has an r18 section! xD @ephe: see! you want it too. --- okaaay. i'm not being excited here. i just want to know why don't we have an r18 section. thats it. [defensive] xD
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah, R18 Is So Exciting. I've Been Experienced Moderating That Section. Even Though Im Not In The Right Age To Post And Moderate On That Section. Btw.. What's That Forum? The Stupid And Very Boring Forum Of Radical. Oye. Hahaha. I Want To Moderate That Section. If There Is. LOL Nosebleed.

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-01-24 08:10:45)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

<18 and legal! :lol: :wallbash: :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: R18??? :drool: c'mon admin.. R18 wid lots of admin's pics... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:17

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy