• ARCHIVES 
  • » As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

Pages: 123

As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

=D=D guys. if admin catch us here. where will we run? =D=D=D can we all mods use admin acc and hacked the admin itself? =D =D :paranoid: :paranoid:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

:arrow: give moderators a rank: Banned Moderator =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@meng: wew... why dont cool moderator, or the most handsome moderator... :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~~ate meng :lol: then we'll be the next-spammers-target =D ~~bro kher ahahha. like that one. :cool: i wanna be "freaky-moderator". =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tell me how to loging-out from this forum... :paranoid: :/ :wasted:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~~bro kher i never logged out so i dunno. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Friendster'sNuts. [quote]Where nut jobs and coco birds <words go here>[/quote] Can't think of a good slogan. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-26 22:52:35)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: how about "Friendster'sNuts -- where nuts become very crunchier. " =D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]lol ^ :lol: Love it![/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@dw: Hohoh, I Like It. LOL =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=d=d haha. thx feenque and james. :lol: [i]Ask a stupid yet funny question here! (Mods Fun Corner)[/i] can mod have special vacation with admin itself? :eh: all mods going to have holiday and no one moderates this forum. :eh: =D :lol:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ making a new scandall... =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

scandall of what? :paranoid: :paranoid: =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]can [b]mod[/b] have [b]special[/b] vacation with admin itself?[/quote] =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

special because admin treats us all. =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh,,, i thought u have a special relationship with admin.. =D and wanna have a vacation with him.. :P coz u write [b]mod[/b], not [b]mod's[/b] run........... :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: opz. i didnt realize it. :P soory. i mean[b] mods[/b] not [b]mod.[/b] :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy