• ARCHIVES 
  • » As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

Pages: 123

As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

Lol, ate meng.. You really wanna see behind admin's clothes. -- Can admin stop filtering the js and css extensions in fs lol?

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-01-24 17:27:14)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

Why Ftalk doesn't have a Noob forum section? hahaha.. All the noobs will gather there and try to understand each other. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wahahaha! whaaaaatttt?! :retard:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Why Ftalk doesn't have a Noob forum section? hahaha.. All the noobs will gather there and try to understand each other. :lol:[/quote] :arrow: :lol: :lol: and they will scold each other being noobs :lol: Forum Name: Training Ground for Noobs before being a FriendsterTalk Member :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hehe pvp kuno :wallbash: :wallbash: Noob spamming ground 100 post not a noob anymore meaning graduates. :lol:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Do you think Admin will be on a date on Feb 14? :lol:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Can we all mods have a gathering together?? :rolleyes: :paranoid: =D It can maybe to Paris.. =D =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: see. mods here are totally 'insane' =D can admin banned all mods? =D=D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha Try that to us for a day admin. hahaha.. I wanna know what will happen to FriendsterTalk in that day. -- What if all members can be moderators? Who and what to moderate then? :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Is there really a so-called "Mr. Z"? :rolleyes: Buwahaha.. =D Can we have a Co-admin? :o
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ lol. I think Admin doesn't want to have a Co-Admin. -- Why we cant assign members to have ranks of Noobs?
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

how can i buy this site?? :paranoid: ^so stupid...isn't it?? :wasted:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Haha. This site is expensive I think. Question: Why is it named FriendsterTalk? :paranoid:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^what u want to moderate if the name was [b]FriendsterSilent[/b]?? =D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]^what u want to moderate if the name was [b]FriendsterSilent[/b]?? =D[/quote] Haha. I cracked up with this one. :lol:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D How about FriendsterCracker?? :eh: :eh: I think it will be so cool.. =D =D
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahahaaa... =D :lol: great idea Mr.Jul... :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

FriendsterBiskuit. :lol: ahaha. =D can we banned the admin for one day? and we messed up the forum? =D
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]can we banned the admin for one day? and we messed up the forum? =D[/quote] wew.. :D :D nyahahahahhaaaa.. =D =D I think it's not a good idea.. :wallbash: =D run...run...run... :penguin: :penguin: run away...... :penguin: :penguin:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]FriendsterBiskuit. :lol: ahaha. =D can we banned the admin for one day? and we messed up the forum? =D[/quote] wondering how..... :rolleyes: Run..............wait for me brother Jul... :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As I remember sir admin can change the ranks right? example FriendsterTalker to CSS Master. Just asking... If admin changed the a rank of a member to Banned. Will the member be banned in the forum a

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:32

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy